Empty your pockets!

chris82

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

midwahk?? does that mean lighter? coz thats what it looks like...

Midwakh is what the stuff is called. You smoke it through the Pipe. It's MUCH healthier than cigarettes and taste of Strawberry :) (range of flavours). Give you a nice 10 second headrush too, look it up.

lol sounds awesome, strawberries you say? mmm i like strawberries :)

The concession card is a student concession card thing, its just so i can get train/bus for cheaper. lol im only 18, i wouldnt call that 'old'

Ok... Your drivers license looks like your 30 or something lol (Your clever posting it, If I zoom it in which I cant be bothered to do, I get your idenity sucker!), just looks like it with the haircut. I really got the wrong idea lol...

Uhhhhh not quite. for 1, you probably look nothing like me. and 2. when you zoom in a bit, all the letters are blurred anyway, even if you did try it'd be epic fail.

also theres this thing called a hologram which you cant print out. :clapping:

nice phone mpilk :P

Edited by WRX22B1998

• 5 months later...

Nice to see so many people using proper phones (Nokia's), GTA Don I used to have a 5310i XpressMusic, brilliant phone!

He's mine..

wallett.jpg

1. Car Keys, Front Door.

2. A couple of Pens

3. Nokia N96 16GB

4. Sunglasses

5. Wallet containing Monies, cards, drivers license ect...

Edited by dew1911

Too lazy to take pictures. But I'll post some in my future posts. I have 6 items.

1.) Car Keys ( Dads Car )

2.) AT&T LG Vu cellular phone

3.) My Leather wallet which has - GameStop $60 Gift-card, $1,400 (around) , Fathers credit card , Drivers License.

4.) USB Flash Card

5.) Corkscrew

6.) Pain Killers.

Are you serious?

Yeah what seems to be the problem Ivan?

Too lazy to take pictures. But I'll post some in my future posts. I have 6 items.

3.) My Leather wallet which has - GameStop $60 Gift-card, $1,400 (around) , Fathers credit card , Drivers License.

4.) USB Flash Card

5.) Corkscrew

6.) Pain Killers.

Are you serious?

No prob, just thought it was odd carrying around so much money.

4.) USB Flash Card

5.) Corkscrew

6.) Pain Killers.

Are you serious?

Oh yeah that, I run around town doing odd jobs. I'm a Entrepreneur. I make art and sell them. Much better and a cheaper way to get that stuff 'eh?

Ha I didn't even notice the cash, I thought the other items were weird.

1. Keys to your Dad's car. I assume and am hoping that's because he lets you drive it, and not that you've stolen them.

3. Your father is either an absolute cretin, or you're one trustworthy son of a bitch. I don't know anyone who's ever been allowed to borrow and actually keep one of their parent's credit cards in their own waller, even little goody two shoes type people. Sure, borrow it for stuff a few times but keeping it in your own wallet. Do you know the pin number for it as well? If you ever fell out with your Dad for whatever reason you could just go and empty his account. Lol.

5) Unless that's part of a Swiss army knife or similar tool I can't see why you'd need that. Unless you constantly drink bottles of wine while outside.

6. Are you Max Payne? :P

I have no camera on me.

Why are guys carrying condoms around? You do know that the heat and the movement from you walking will damage them right?

Left front pocket

-USB Flash Drive

-Cell phone (Casio G'zOne)

Right front pocket

-Keys

I've got keys to truck, my house, my parents house, my office, my mailbox

Right rear pocket

-Wallet

Let's see in here is

-Driver's license

-Debit card

-Weis Market's shoppers card

-Wholesale club shoppers card

-4 credit cards (yeah I know, worst part is I have 5 more at home locked in my safe)

Ooo look a whole lot of stuff.

Olive Garden gift card

Sheetz gift card

And 1 American dollar. My wife hasn't given me my allowance for the week ye , ha.

Nothing in my other pocket at the moment.

Edited by draftermatt

Ha I didn't even notice the cash, I thought the other items were weird.

1. Keys to your Dad's car. I assume and am hoping that's because he lets you drive it, and not that you've stolen them.

3. Your father is either an absolute cretin, or you're one trustworthy son of a bitch. I don't know anyone who's ever been allowed to borrow and actually keep one of their parent's credit cards in their own waller, even little goody two shoes type people. Sure, borrow it for stuff a few times but keeping it in your own wallet. Do you know the pin number for it as well? If you ever fell out with your Dad for whatever reason you could just go and empty his account. Lol.

5) Unless that's part of a Swiss army knife or similar tool I can't see why you'd need that. Unless you constantly drink bottles of wine while outside.

6. Are you Max Payne? :P

lolol

@3

credit cards usually dont have a PIN , you just sign. unless its just a keycard, those have PIN. even still thats a bit strange lol...

@5 lol bloody wino.

@dew1911

i would but i got N81 not too long ago. well now that i think about it, i got it january 2008...hmm :P

• 2 weeks later...
credit cards usually dont have a PIN , you just sign. unless its just a keycard, those have PIN. even still thats a bit strange lol...

WTF? No. Well, here in the United Kingdom, a modern, first world country all credit/debit cards are chip and pin. None of that signing bullshit here.

Lol Australia is so backwards with technology. I do like your country but man, it fucking sucks when it comes to tech, internet etc.

4.) USB Flash Card

5.) Corkscrew

6.) Pain Killers.

Are you serious?

Oh yeah that, I run around town doing odd jobs. I'm a Entrepreneur. I make art and sell them. Much better and a cheaper way to get that stuff 'eh?

Your parents let you go run around town with random shit to sell to random people but are scared to let you play a M Rated game?

Anyway, I want to take a picture of what's in my wallet instead of type a bunch of shit. So, until then.....