The XBOX 360 Fucking Sucks Dick.

Husky

Hey guys, I just got a New Xbox 360 for Christmas and a 50 inch TV to go along with it , and GTA IV for XBOX. Now I was so excited I put it all together and start it up. Download an update , and put GTA IV in. I noticed that It was standing up Virtically so I layed it flat like recomended. Then WHAT THE FUCK FIGURES! I hear a Crackle-crackle-scratch-scratch-sratch-scratch right on the GTA Loading Screen. I quickly pressed the off power button and then turned it back on. The Xbox starts up and does its thing. Then it shows my name at the bottom , then my offline account. I go to GTA IV then It does shit and goes to a black screen. THIS IS FUCKING BULL SHIT AND I GOT THIS SHIT FOR CHRISTMAS. WHO EVER ON TGTAP HAS AN XBOX 360 on this forum BARLEY touches there XBOX! FUCK THIS SUCKS BALLS. Can someone tell me what the fuck to do before I cram this piece of plastic shit through a $800 TV.

scratch.jpgfuck20the20system3lm.jpg

So yeah, get your 360 on a carpeted floor, put a game in and load it up however far it gets. Wrap console in towels/clothes to keep it well insulated. Wait until red lights appear. Phone MS and talk to someone who can't speak English and lives in Pakistan, eventually get replacement sorted out. Wait a few weeks for new console.

Use a hairdryer or something to add heat to it or something.

Meanwhile, go back to playing on your PS triple.

Overheat it so you can just get a replacement from MS for free.

Did you move it while the disc was inside and turned on? That's one of the worst things you can do on any console.

I wouldn't say any console, I have moved my PS3 multiple times when playing a game, and never had scratches on my discs. I even accidentally kicked it before.

I changed the orientation of my Xbox 360 while it was on and a game was in it.

wat4.jpg

You know, with all the shit you have talked about the 360, I'm surprised that you didn't know about this issue in the first place.

Good luck getting it fixed though!

Also interestingly my 360 was made in 05 and I've had no problems even leaving it on carpet for hours at a time. I also got GH3 for Christmas, brb GH3.