Twilight

LDoubleU

having read the book and my girlfriend being fanatical about the series we went to see the film last saturday, have any of you guys read the book and seen the film? if you have what did you think? personally i thought that they coud have spent more time casting the characters and dealing with some of the plot slightly better for instance the part where jacob and bella meet for the first time...

so yeah discuss :)

There is no way in hell I would willingly read the books or watch the movie. (I don't give a damn if Paramore contributed two songs to the soundtrack.) From what I've heard, it's just an over-hyped, poorly-written story where the girl is too clingy, the boy is too controlling, and both angst constantly about their relationship or something. Then again, I HAVEN'T read the books, so I wouldn't really know.

my girl is very fanatical with this one that it reached the point i got jealous to it <_<

i say the film isn't good, its not worth it. I don't like romance.

i don't even know that it is actually based from a book

Bold: You have no idea how envious some men(including me at points)are of Edward.

but i never feel envious at him, i hate him actually, some of my mates also share same feelings with me towards him because we have same problems (that girls go fanatical to that dude)... >.<

Read the book too but have not seen the film yet. It looks pretty bad IMO and my friends all say it sucked as if the budget was $100.

seriously $100?? jesus fucking christ!

when i will actually DARE walk into the cinema i will see this, looks boring though, is a love/vampire story ent it? sounds boring, but im not going to judge it

seriously i thought oh a vampire romance that sounds shit but actually the books are very addictive and the film wasnt too bad but they could have done so much better

There is no way in hell I would willingly read the books or watch the movie. (I don't give a damn if Paramore contributed two songs to the soundtrack.) From what I've heard, it's just an over-hyped, poorly-written story where the girl is too clingy, the boy is too controlling, and both angst constantly about their relationship or something. Then again, I HAVEN'T read the books, so I wouldn't really know.

it isn't over hyped or poorly written IMO

my girl is very fanatical with this one that it reached the point i got jealous to it <_<

i say the film isn't good, its not worth it. I don't like romance.

i don't even know that it is actually based from a book

Bold: You have no idea how envious some men(including me at points)are of Edward.

i am very envious of edward, he is immortal, insanely good looking (in the book they didnt do him justice in the film) and would kick anyones ass! what guy wouldn't that?

but yeah for those of you who have seen the film dont you think their casting was a bit off?

Edited by gta player #69

Paramore soundtrack this?

Mmmm, let's see.

Vampire teenagers in love + Paramore= Really bad shit, I'd rather watch a friend die.

+1

i saw this trailer, then found out it was also a book.

but this looks like the biggest piece of $hit ever created. up there with the hills, gossip girl and umm...another show on mtv?

The book was kind of targeted for girls. I think it should of stayed being a book only media. The book was good but as a film it won't do too good.

Ehem. I've read it. My friends have read it. And it's actually not bad.

And yes Nate, I wish I could effortlessly make a girl like me :lol:

Actually I just want to have superpowers like him. Save a lot of fuel and the planet ^_^

• 2 weeks later...