Suit & Coat

SLICK-R392

You'll still need to complete 'Return to los santos'.

^ what he said, just because you have returned to los santos doesnt mean that didier sachs will magically open for you, you need to complete the right mission before you can gain access to the shop.

if you really want the coat/suit that badly then you can kindly ask a member if they can make a skins mod for you...

yeah but thats waste mans!

sorry about the chav expression...

but yeah complete it yourself it's a good feeling afterwards :)

Yeah...!!

That is why I don't like using others save games

Let it go as it is

I felt so interested when I reached SAN FIERRO

So i want the same interest there

I hope I reach soon and successfully

Thanks for helping hommies

Another great way to get clothes early in the game is using the jetpack cheat in the opening titles of the game. When you are driving with Tenpenny then type the jetpack cheat in but you have to watch the whole scene or it will not work. When the scene ends you become wasted and spawn at the hospital. By then all clothes shops, car mods, bridges, gyms and places like Jizzy's club is opened. But by doing that you have to start the game again. I don't know if it works for Xbox or PC but it does for PS2. I know it works as I use this cheat all the time.

So if you can't wait to get the black suit then you may want to start again. Also you can get a black suit in Victim, which opens when you finish pilot school.

Another great way to get clothes early in the game is using the jetpack cheat in the opening titles of the game. When you are driving with Tenpenny then type the jetpack cheat in but you have to watch the whole scene or it will not work. When the scene ends you become wasted and spawn at the hospital. By then all clothes shops, car mods, bridges, gyms and places like Jizzy's club is opened. But by doing that you have to start the game again. I don't know if it works for Xbox or PC but it does for PS2. I know it works as I use this cheat all the time.

So if you can't wait to get the black suit then you may want to start again. Also you can get a black suit in Victim, which opens when you finish pilot school.

never knew that...

must try it out on pc... i dont own a ps2 anymore... i traded it in with my soul when i went to buy my ps3 :)

I live by that cheat, I love it. The only thing that stays locked is safehouses strangley enough. Shame as after clothes and bridges I really wanted them too. You can access places, like the crack den, Jizzys, planning office, Madd Dogs Mansion and some more but I can't remember too well. The rule of thumb I think is that if you go in there in a mission like the planning office then its open. But once you complete the mission which lets you into the interior then it becomes locked again. This doesnt apply to anything else though.

I live by that cheat, I love it. The only thing that stays locked is safehouses strangley enough. Shame as after clothes and bridges I really wanted them too. You can access places, like the crack den, Jizzys, planning office, Madd Dogs Mansion and some more but I can't remember too well. The rule of thumb I think is that if you go in there in a mission like the planning office then its open. But once you complete the mission which lets you into the interior then it becomes locked again. This doesnt apply to anything else though.

Oh....!!

Wow..I don't have a PS2 too.

Let me try but now changed my mind i wanna go properly

So are you sure it wouldn't work in PC

If yes then please do assist us :clapping:

The only reason why I don't know if it works on PC and Xbox is because I dont play SA on either. I only play it on PS2, just try it and it may work. You will know it defintly works if you die when the opening cut scene finishes. Try it out and see, it would be great if this trick works on all consoles.

The thing is too simple if you just want to 'wear' a black suit....if you want I can make the blue suit (given by denise)...into a black one...simple :)

Wow...!!

But like lol....

My suit is already purple now.

And I hate it

So please that would be a huge thing

I downloaded some Gangsta Suit replaced with Denice...

And it has all chains and evrything

Bored of it now

So please.Hope you can make a FBI tuxedo clean one because I got a FBI batch and matrix Glasses.

So i need a clean tuxedo.

HEya...

Thank yah so very much :clapping::thumbsup::lolbounce:

Classic glitch it is. I use it to make the sky purple at Jizzy's Pleasure Domes (Xbox glitch).

Edited by Spider-Vice