Helppp.

xBianca1OO%

Okay.

I have Gta San Andreas for my PC, and Im on that Learning to Fly mission.

Im on the test or whatever, where you`re supposed to circle around and go through

those circles. ( They`re called Corona`s, right ? ) Well anyway, I cant finish that dang

mission, and it`s about to drive me bonkers.

Help ? Like, are there any tips ? I suppose patience would be the key, right ? >.<

Anyway. Thanks for the help.

:thumbsup:

Im on the test or whatever, where you`re supposed to circle around and go through

those circles.

Circle around and go through circles....what does it imply? I think you are stuck on test 3 or 4 [possibly 3rd].... It becomes easy in abut an hour of practising

Tip : just during take off, ON THE EXACT MOMENT when the plane leaves ground, just tap ONCE the lean forward[usually Num9] and quickly press the lean backward button [usually Num6], that'll give you a sudden boost of speed [if you can handle it] as it did to me... and use the look left and look right buttons [the ones you use for doing drive-by's] for taking minor turns....

Hope this helps.

You can upload your save file here if you want someone else to complete those tests for you :)

I was stuck on this mission for months, the reason why months? I found it helpful taking breaks, if you fail alot in a row, you become annoyed and are more likely to fail again. So take a break, just roam around for a bit to take your mind off the mission and then go back to it. Otheriwse you just get too frustrated and then it will never be completed. Also putting a favourite song on repeat helped me srangley enough, as I just concentrated more on the music and managed to do it as I wasnt trying very hard. It just sort flowed and nothing went wrong.

because flying with an analog stick is easier than flying with the mouse or keyboard.

I guess thats a perspective thing.

I know I`ll pass this dang mission ... one day.

Yeah, best of luck! once I came to know what was the reward [which I would like to keep a secret assuming you don't know it] on getting all golds, I just didn't leave the flying school for weeks together LOL....