Sign in to follow this  
Kugerfang

Up, Up, and Away!

Could someone help me with this? I can get inside the fuel dump, but I can't get past the warehouse because everyone's shooting at me. I tried using a motorbike to just drive past them, but they keep shooting the wheels out. :pissedred:

I have never used the entrance, try using a helicopter to fly straight up there and land on one of the tankers. I have actually never gone the proper way.

Could someone help me with this? I can get inside the fuel dump, but I can't get past the warehouse because everyone's shooting at me. I tried using a motorbike to just drive past them, but they keep shooting the wheels out. :pissedred:

I always went around the back and shot them. I don't exactly remember but I went beside the fence (It'd be on your left) and then came around from the back and killed them all =) Maybe that'll help you a bit..

LOL WTF the admin console is the GTA SA Control Center.

Anyways just kill the guys that are in the front yard with a sniper when the door opens,but remember to have a Rhino with you.It's good for cover.Inside,again sniper,those that are below=M4.Anything infront,again M4.

Why spend all that time shooting and dying when you can fly up :P Thats what I have always done and its so much easier.