• Spirits
    • Beers
    • Wines

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why just have a small amount of alcohol in drinks when you'll eventually end up drunk. If being plastered is your goal, then save time and money (as well as your dignity) by ordering something really strong.

Now if you can get your hands on it, good ol' southern Moonshine will do the trick. Last time I had some it was around 160 proof and burned like Hell drinking it. But I tell you that was some mighty fine shine.

Why just have a small amount of alcohol in drinks when you'll eventually end up drunk. If being plastered is your goal, then save time and money (as well as your dignity) by ordering something really strong.

Now if you can get your hands on it, good ol' southern Moonshine will do the trick. Last time I had some it was around 160 proof and burned like Hell drinking it. But I tell you that was some mighty fine shine.

Because stretching it out makes it last longer? And doesn't make you go straight from sober to fucked?

Chestnut has had suger-cane moonshine. From Costa Rica.

And one our of friends smuggled some 190-proof liquor from Europe to America. You literally cannot take shots of that shit. As in, she was drinking it MIXED in Coke and an extra dry martini tasted and felt like water to her. One of her friends called her a pussy and picked up the bottle and swigged it real fast, and ran to the bathroom, throwing up on the way.

I love my wine, I like red, white and rose. The only wine I don't like is sweet. I used to love spirits but now the smell makes me feel sick. The only spirit I can stomach is gin aslong as its with tonic water. I like beer too, espically coronas. But my favourite has to be wine.

I love my wine, I like red, white and rose. The only wine I don't like is sweet. I used to love spirits but now the smell makes me feel sick. The only spirit I can stomach is gin aslong as its with tonic water. I like beer too, espically coronas. But my favourite has to be wine.

Wait... Spirits make you sick but you can stomach beer? WTF?

In terms of wine, I like some nice cheap Arbor Mist.

Me and 2 other mates had a shot of Tequila yesterday, we mixed it with some Robinson's Fruit Shoot. Wasn't bad, bit hot though. We don't have alcohol at my house, so I have to rely on my friends for that shit.

Put that shit in the freezer. And if you're making mixed drinks put ice in that shit. If you're taking shots, don't mix it, you're making the process harder on yourself.

Me and 2 other mates had a shot of Tequila yesterday, we mixed it with some Robinson's Fruit Shoot. Wasn't bad, bit hot though. We don't have alcohol at my house, so I have to rely on my friends for that shit.

Put that shit in the freezer. And if you're making mixed drinks put ice in that shit. If you're taking shots, don't mix it, you're making the process harder on yourself.

Spaz The Great: TGTAP's resident alcohol epxert lolz

I mainly drink strongbow because it's whats avaliable at parties I go to, not bad, that or grolsch...

Oi llama remember that dry gin we had once >.< that was some funny shit

I mainly drink strongbow because it's whats avaliable at parties I go to, not bad, that or grolsch...

No, I just know that cold alcohol goes down easier and tastes better. And you can put ice in your mixed drinks to keep them cold. But if you're taking shots, don't mix it. You'll have to do a lot more shots, I frankly don't like taking shots so I want to be done with them.

Why is this in Serious Discussion, though?

No, I just know that cold alcohol goes down easier and tastes better. And you can put ice in your mixed drinks to keep them cold. But if you're taking shots, don't mix it. You'll have to do a lot more shots, I frankly don't like taking shots so I want to be done with them.

Why is this in Serious Discussion, though?

Lol, fair enough.

It's in the serious discussion because it's a serious issue :P

• 2 months later...
I'm not sure really, should of posted it in the lounge.

I hate warm beer, tastes fucking sick.

Cold beer = ftw.

I personally think beer is gross, warm or cold. Why waste your time drinking beer after beer, if hard liquor gets the job done better?

Thinking about it, getting plastered does actually mean a lot more to me than a lot of things.

That's pretty bad.

White Russians are the best. The dude abides.

Ew. Thick liquid + alcohol = disgusting.

Caribou Lou & Red Goose are where it's at!

But from that list, a nice cold brew from the Humboldt Brewery is teh bomb.

You shouldn't even be drinking, child.

Cold beer = ftw.

I personally think beer is gross, warm or cold. Why waste your time drinking beer after beer, if hard liquor gets the job done better?

I dunno, I guess it's just relaxing to sit with a cold beer on a warm day and not get too drunk.

Cold beer = ftw.

Thinking about it, getting plastered does actually mean a lot more to me than a lot of things.

That's pretty bad.

White Russians are the best. The dude abides.

Ew. Thick liquid + alcohol = disgusting.

Caribou Lou & Red Goose are where it's at!

But from that list, a nice cold brew from the Humboldt Brewery is teh bomb.

You shouldn't even be drinking, child.

Why? Nothing wrong with a minor drinking, as long as I don't get too drunk.