Whats your Relationship Status?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Status

• Single
    • Seeing Someone
    • Maried
    • Complicated Relationship
    • Not interested in love at all.

Yeah, I saw them. I mean we're all still young.. even with 3 - 4 years of age difference, things happen, we have really bad experiences. Its just a part of learning.. and if you learn from mistakes, you're making it golden. You'll find someone worth your while if you truely do it by heart and not by aesthetics.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made that mistake, I chose the prettier twin but she was a bitch. to be honest the Twin with the black hair (Sherman, I assume you have seen pics of both of them) was the more comprehensible one, the one I could understand more. But the Blond one was just mean, she was all nice on the first week of going out then the second week came and she was a total bitch. I went out with Rebecca (Blonde hair) for 2 weeks and Sophie (Black hair) for 2 days.

Damn, second reason why I hate women.

Hopefully I will, I don't want to be alone by myself when I'm older. I'm more romantic than horny and will prefer doing romantic things than shag the girl every night, that in my view is blantantly disgusting and wrong. A nice night out at the cinema perhaps? Or a night in on the love seat watching an Action film. Those are some examples what I'd do.

There was a survey in my Social Education class to see if the horrible myth of "Males want sex, Females want love" was true or not. It was proven false by most of us. Girls wanted security while Boys wanted love. I think times are changing now.

Once you get to know someone and like them you find them beautiful, not because of their outside features or how big of breasts they have, because of who they are and what they mean you. I truely believe this is when you're onto something very good..

Although looks have a lot to do with my thing, probably why I hardly date. I give great advice but I never follow my own.

I think being attracted to your partner is still an important part of the relationship, but I agree completely qith what you've said.

Edited by Nate10

Once you get to know someone and like them you find them beautiful, not because of their outside features or how big of breasts they have, because of who they are and what they mean you. I truely believe this is when you're onto something very good..

Although looks have a lot to do with my thing, probably why I hardly date. I give great advice but I never follow my own.

I think being attracted to your partner is still an important part of the relationship, but I agree completely qith what you've said.

Oh, ofcourse. I'm just saying you shouldn't not go for something just because she isn't AS pretty as other girls, or something. You know a totally fat bitch would squish our skinny asses =P

draftermatt where you been? Haven't seen you around for a while.

I've been really busy, but logging in every now and again and reading. I was away for a while so a lot of discussions were so deep into I haven't felt the need to add anything.

Still around though.

As far as the question to "how does till death do you part feel?" It feels the same as when we were dating/living together, only our taxes are lower, her name is different, and people keep asking when we're going to have kids.

When you truly love someone, and you know you never want to leave them or break up with them "just because" like a lot of you monkeys are doing (good luck with that, you'll get a rep and find it hard to get girls at some point, till college when everyone's horny) then you already know what "forever" feels like. Marriage isn't a magical potion that makes the world seem a different color.

It's making it official with the state (and God if you believe), and in some cases your family if they have a hard time with "living in sin" that you love each other and want to spend the rest of your life together.

I don't know if anyone else feels this, but I don't like saying the word 'love' simply for the fact that I rarely mean it. I'll say it for things like "Oh I love this new music I'm listening to" etc but I've never said it to a person, for the fact that I don't mean it. I can't really put words together and make a good explanation but I think most of you probably know what I mean.

Have you even tried asking someone out on a date or something? I have and once I did even get accepted (I don't ask an awful lot of people, I'm not that type of person who goes out with girls when I have the chance) but once you get dumped the likely thing the bitch would do is insult you, turn people against you. I did the second one to my last two, I felt escatitc when it actually worked, I know it was mean but the bitch deserved it.