HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Huckleberry Pie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey advanced Happy New Year to everyone, its 9:35 PM here right now, I just came home after serving in the mass...

and I'm going to my grandparents' house to eat which is some blocks away from our house.

its raining right now and this is the first time i had a New Year celebration when its raining :/

Only 8 and a bit hours left here before New Year (or Hogmanay as it's called in Scotland - I call it New Year though). Happy New Year to all those who are celebrating it in a few hours/minutes etc.

Is anyone doing traditional stuff for New Year like standing out the front door with a bottle of alcohol or opening the front door and back door bringing in 2009 and letting 2008 out sort of thing. I do the first one every year, I wonder what my neighbours would think with me holding a bottle of whisky or wine out on the front garden.

Same here, but I think we care less because we have the NHS (lol).

There is always a load of fireworks around here, and me and my mates let off some if we can get hold of any :P

NHS is shit, our nearest hospital won't deal with Emergencies, so If I were to have a broken neck I wouldn't be allowed treatment at my local hospital, I'd have to go to Edinburgh or Stirling which is about 20 minutes away so I could die en route.

Anyway, who is actually staying up to midnight then - aimed at those whom have not celebrated New Year yet. I probably will, just to get some alcohol, I haven't had an alcoholic drink in a long time.