HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Huckleberry Pie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite new year yet for me, still a few hours to go. Apparently there's going to be an extra second to 2008. :awesome: I'm gonna play music VERY fucking loud, I would rather go into town to see the lights and shit. We could have if my Dad didn't go to work. Not the best way to bring in the new year, staying at home but no doubt we're going to be watching the celebrations on TV.

Lol 2009 will be boring. No major sport events happening or anything.

2012 is the year we have to worry about :o

Yeah I can't help but think 2012 is going to be the biggest balls up ever but hey...

Happy new year guys I am currently in a GMT + 1 timezone so I get new year before everyone back home :P

Off to a party soon so I will probably be too drunk to type coherantly when i return, speak to you guys in 2009 toodles :)

It is, I was actually there last year. And yeah the BBC always have excellent coverage of the new year celebrations so that's always good. I think Sydney, Australia have awesome celebrations too. Dunno what other major cities do them but Sydney I remember seeing on TV in 2000 for the millennium, look awesome.

Just The Americas left now.

London's fireworks were awesome this year. 10 full minutes of awesomeness. Anyone outside the UK watch them?

Australia's in Sydney were also pretty awesome as usual, saw some of it on the news earlier.

Anyone see the ones in Auckland, New Zealand? It's like they couldn't be bothered putting any effort in :/

But yeah, London owned this year. In fact if your city is not called either London or Sydney, chances are your fireworks aren't as good as ours! :P

Happy New Year everyone!