America vs Australia picture battle

Ultraussie

me and Husky got alittle busy, so we thought it needs its own thread.

Im starting.

Here is some new ones for Australia:

r158371_575570.jpg

"Why dont we just go to war with those yanks, we got more agile tanks!"

AussieC.jpg

"It appears that my Steyr AUG is so accurate I got a headshot!. And the muzzle velocity is excellent mate!"

18commM_m.jpg

"Here we are, shipping off cars to the yanks. Atleast we keep 70% of them"

And for Ameirca:

anti-gay-protesters.jpg

"Indeed, we need relgion, and homosexual sodomy!"

zebra-hummer-limo-miami.jpg

"Good Taste? Why dont ya go and have a taste of the minibar inside this thing!"

bugatti-crash-1e.jpg1..jpg

"Off course I did this on pourpose, I took off the 400KPH speed limiter and found out it was faster than a Ultimate SSC Areo, then I stopped and got into it with a baseball bat!"

pink%20suit-761891.gif

"Im in the hood bro, im a Homosexual Pimp. I got this thing from Just Jeans."

Just continue this silly thing. What? A call from the White House?

Edited by Ultraussie

Thats actually a nice flag to replace our shit Union Jack thing, shoo away the purple.

patriotic-desktop02-1024.jpg

"I belive in god, and France gave us a green statue of a french slut in a dress! Its like, *Insert imperial shit here* tall!

usa48_350.jpg

"And there we go, a hidden message emphasized on some Random girl's breats!"

911-1.jpg

"Ah yes, it is the 11th of September, but due to our silly date format, it is '9/11/2001', so I thought I ring you up, HA HA HA!

Waste of HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!! An US Airforce 747 crashed into the Wolrd Trade Center!!! God Bless you New World Order!

alien.png

Life After Obama

7361.gif

Yeah USA have the World series despite the fact that only two countries participate, because you know everything evolves around the Americans.

If the rest of the world cared as much about baseball, you guys would probably be apart of the World Series. Countries like Japan and Caribbean/island nations in the Atlantic where it's popular should be a part of it too. Then a lot of people in America don't pay attention to Soccer (Football) so idk.

And while we're on the subject of American ignorance towards other countries, it's true. Sorry, but America only SPANS 6 TIMEZONES BECAUSE OF ITS SIZE. It's much more expensive for Americans to travel than others. America is also much more diverse, land-wise, than Ausfailia. BTW you're using an American invention with American software looking at a website hosted in America.

7361.gif

Yeah USA have the World series despite the fact that only two countries participate, because you know everything evolves around the Americans.

If the rest of the world cared as much about baseball, you guys would probably be apart of the World Series. Countries like Japan and Caribbean/island nations in the Atlantic where it's popular should be a part of it too. Then a lot of people in America don't pay attention to Soccer (Football) so idk.

Soccer is a terrible sport. that most Australian's abuse for being a pussy sport.

We play the real tough stuff.

7361.gif

Soccer is a terrible sport. that most Australian's abuse for being a pussy sport.

We play the real tough stuff.

You're generalizing Australia tough because of a football league and the fact that you don't like soccer? That's like me generalizing Australia of being complete idiots because of you. :)

That's also like me generalizing USA for being gun totting, bomb dropping cowboys with a little, wait make that a whole load of Hispanics and black gangbangers mixed in there.

I'm afraid you misunderstood me. I wasn't generalizing anything, I was mocking the way you sounded because of your lack of intelligence.

That's also like me generalizing USA for being gun totting, bomb dropping cowboys with a little, wait make that a whole load of Hispanics and black gangbangers mixed in there.

Yeah, about that...it depends where you live. Also are you implying you dislike black gangsters? How can you do that when you immerse yourself in music written and performed by them?

jesusland.gif

Then again, your entire country is essentially descendants of British criminals. :hurrhurr:

Yeah, about that...it depends where you live. Also are you implying you dislike black gangsters? How can you do that when you immerse yourself in music written and performed by them?

jesusland.gif

Then again, your entire country is essentially descendants of British criminals. :hurrhurr:

No I don't dislike them, but thats all you really seem to hear of America.

I mean if you asked a Australian person to summarize America in one word. They'd probably say Obesity or Bush or Violence or theforeverrisingpopulationoflatinoswhosneakovertheborder or black or gangster.

Yeah about the British criminals, probably the cause of most of our crime problems but then again you guys are descendants of English Pilgrims.

Fucking English. There everywhere. And the reason for that is because there pissed that they live on such a small and shitty island so they have to go and take other places. I mean UK fits into Australia 31 times.

Then there's the English who come here and complain that it's too hot and England's so much better. If you don't like it here..... Fuck Off.

There.That's my little rant about UK