Snow Storm Crack Mission = impossible

Righty

Before taking the mission stock up on armor (in building under construction, just south of Bohan safehouse), SMG

(on top of Sprunk factory in Bohan, the boat shop in NW corner of Charge Island & behind Little Jacob's cafe) Combat

pistol (just below tool booths on top of storage tank, Charge Island), Shotgun (in any cop car & the manager's office

of the Triangle Club, Bohan) & assault rifle (on rooftop next to "SILVERBACK" sign, next to bridge from Broker to

Charge Island).

Start the mission. Before you go into the abandoned hospital look along the water's edge for a boat & keep track of

where it is. Fight your way into the building & grab the bag. As soon as you get the bag, run like hell for the boat &

head for the open sea. After a minute or two you'll lose the cops & finish the mission at your leisure.

I accidentally stumbled across the boat the first time i did the mission & this strategy works for me every time.

I remember seeing a mission video about this mission and the person used the Jetmax but I did the mission today and forgot about it completely. Had to evade a 3 star wanted level. Was friggin' hard, though. Tried to get to the Pay 'n' Spray but a whole party of cops were surrounding it on the map.

Edited by Rashon.

Yeah I fucking love this mission, it's awesome. Every time I do it I've always just driven away really fast, if I didn't have a fast car with me I just took the Bobcat that's parked there and got a faster car from the street. With a good car it's a lot easier to get out of the cops radius. As long as you're a good driver anyway.

Wasn't even aware there was a boat near but I hate them anyway. But it sounds like a much easier way to escape so try that.

I just killed all of the crack dealers and collected their weapons. There is armour where the drugs are too and a health pack towards the back of the building. When I was out, I didn't, I wanted to get away and I lost the cops quite quickly in both attempts (First try at storyline and the second try at the storyline). It's not that hard but if you're using the PC, I can see why it'll be hard.

Getting out of the building isn't so bad. Just run past the cops & you'll take surprisingly little damage.

I remember trying to do that but a NOOSE agent burned off my last 3/4 of armor and 1/2 of my health. Had to run back and get a first aid kit and shoot all the agents there and leave before backup came.

The easiest way I do it is, get a fast car before the mission - I had a Sentinel. Smash it through the front fence, knock it all down so it's easy to get to for the escape. Go up the ladder around the back of the house, and snipe the enemies from above, then go down and take out the remaining enemies. Work out your route to the back door, before you pick up the drugs, and then when the cut-scene finishes, just run and gun, preferably with the shotgun. You should get out fairly easily, but outrunning the cops is slightly more difficult. That's the way I did it. Personally, I found Three Leaf Clover harder, especially when escaping, but not when shooting.