I just had the creepiest most stupid dream of all time!

macorules94

i was at skool....and i was supposed to be in science class but i was late, so i was trying to get there so im not late...and then i

stopped and started talking to my friend....and all of a sudden....a huge plane was coming our way...i SHAT and started

RUNNING....and it crashed though all the science labs...the science labs where i was supposed to be...where i wouldve

died....and.....there was all smoke everywhere....some ppl were screaming and running but most were just carrying on as normall

and some people started calling me a coward for not being in the class to die with the others...i was like wtf

and then i went on the grass area and a plane crashed there too

there were like 5 plane crashes and ppl were carrying on as normal...

some were screaming and running but most were just acting normal

in there air there were like 10 planes just stalling....ready to fall

and then when i woke up, i was shaking....thinking maybe i saw the future....maybe that will happen this year when i start

school

Edited by macorules94

Totally off topic, but I just thought of it when you mentioned how you woke up shaking. Does anyone ever get that feeling, right as you're about to fall asleep, almost as if you're falling, or are going to fall off your bed? And then you just open your eyes all afraid and like grab on to the bed or something?

Totally off topic, but I just thought of it when you mentioned how you woke up shaking. Does anyone ever get that feeling, right as you're about to fall asleep, almost as if you're falling, or are going to fall off your bed? And then you just open your eyes all afraid and like grab on to the bed or something?

I've had that feeling many times yet I've never had it when I've been drinking or high.

I like it tho, makes me feel thought of 4th dimensional.

sometimes when im about to fall asleep... i just fully shake outta no where....its random

I had that feeling yesterday morning at 4 in the morning. Scared the crap out of me.

Lol. It was a dream. Quite probably just something you assembled in your mind after gathering bits and pieces of information from here and there. I wouldn't take it to heart.

Virgin Blue ftw.

omg i was just watching the news and it said that a Virgin Blue plane had to make an emergency landing in Adelaide

after it was going from Melbourne to Perth.

There was a cracked windscreen. In 2005, the same thing happened....exept then, the piolet didnt warn the passagers...and just plunged to land

and most of them ended up in hospital ...so...

Quantas = No because they dont spend enough money on safety anymore...lots of the planes just plundge from the sky now...

Virgin Blue = No coz always gets cracked windscreens

Jetstar = Yes....unless i see something bad on the news about it

Yeah, but when I was younger this was the weirdest thing, after every nightmare I saw myself sleeping in my bed from top view (like GTA Classic) and this weird fast music playing then I just jumped up. After every nightmare this happened.

Yeah, but when I was younger this was the weirdest thing, after every nightmare I saw myself sleeping in my bed from top view (like GTA Classic) and this weird fast music playing then I just jumped up. After every nightmare this happened.

lmao.

i experienced that many times before, but I'm not really afraid, I'm just quite shocked or something.