Why so serious.

andrew919

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The last one was pretty funny, but then you ruined it with the "LOL" near the guys face.

I know, I didn't intend it to be that way. I was bored.

sorry, I don't get whats the storyline and whats with the "azn senses" thingy :P

I'm an asian and i dunno if that comic strip is offensive :D

Not supposed to be offensive, it's just because the guy is Asian, and it's set in hong kong. Gosh, it's hard explaining lulz.

I'm going to edit moar Dork Night picz. Also maybe some completly random comics.

8^U

Edited by andrew919

It's not in the theaters anymore I have it on DVD. At least in America.

Actually, around here, there was still one theater playing it. And supposedly it's coming back out in Imax.

I'm sorry, but I really didn't see the humor in these images.

It's supposed to be for those on the dark side of the internet, as in Encyclopedia Dramatica, or 4chan (Don't really like that website but it's where the memes formed, and LL, a secret website). Not really supposed to make everyone laugh, just a couple of random pictures that I did out of boredom.

And including the Azn sense, it's set in Hk, Everyone there is Asian. You might as well say the whole town's senses are tingling, although you'd just hit a new low with your already unfunny humor.

No you don't get it. Shut the fuck up, it's supposed to be as in my spidey sense is tingling, you're just making up excuses. You're actually hitting a low by making up excuses to hit me, but little do you know you're just a douche. (With azn as a name)

Ha... I love how many people call themselves /b/tards and don't even know how 4chan use to be. I assure you, I know the dark side of the internet better than you do. I still don't find the images funny.

I didn't say I'm a /b/tard, I hate 4chan. I don't browse 4chan anymore. Tell me, have you heard of LueLinks?

8^U

Edited by andrew919