1. 1. Groups

• Alternative
    • Emo
    • Chav
    • Normal
    • Goth
    • Scene
    • Other

What social groups/styles do you belong to, like emo and all that shiz.

Answer the poll to fit what you most belong to...

Anyway, I'm like, in teh alternative group, we all keep ourselves to ourselves and stuff usually, unless someone pisses us off and stuff. we're all pretty intellegent, I like listening to music like, muse, metallica, nirvana, etc but it varies between us all a bit. Dress in usually black stuff to really colourfull stuff.

That's kind of it.

Post away.

Edited by Twisted

Social Groups are for idiots.

But I guess I'm alternative, not indie, because indie has gone way off. But I'm in some ways an individualist, I try to be an individual, different to everyone.

Some people call me emo, some goth, some indie, some call me weird, and some think I look like a girl.

I try to dress different, I like jackets (lol) like I have a ripped one, a smoking similar thingy and one that looks like this (not made of leather though): http://www.rockstore.com.br/store/catalog/GO02-02_foto.jpg

As far as states of mind go, I like to think we're not the same, there's no one world. We're all different we should celebrate each other for being different, not rip each other for that. I don't believe in all different all the same, I prefer, all different, all different. I think hipocrites are bullshit, 90 percent of happy people are dumbasses and that you need simoplke stuff to be happy.

As far as music goes, I love it, I listen to alot of shit, alot. I won't name what I listen to again. But I like metal, alt rap and hip hop, dance, post punk, punk rock, grunge, STONER ROCK, funk metal, indie, jazz, blues and experimental stuff.

I like to stay true to myself and tell you to go fuck yourself.

I take myself a bit too serious no?

Well the first thing I have to say about my school is: 90% is Asian. And the majority of them have the 'Honger style' as we call it here and dye their hair weird colours and are always playing with it, talking to each other about it and going to the washroom every 5 mins to fix it up. Now I don't know about you but that just doesn't appeal to me. I used to be in the like 'normal' category I guess but since I started to smoke weed, I started hanging out with other people who have now become my best friends and now we're basically the stoners of our grade. As for clothes, everyones a bit different but usually jeans, darker coloured clothing, band shirts, and yeah basically casual stuff. We're never really around at school at lunch or after school so we don't really talk to the other 'groups' (but still friends with some of them) that much but we have other stoner friends in other grades :gappy: . And that's about it, so I voted for 'Other' since there was no 'Stoner' category. :cigar:

Some people call me emo, some goth, some indie, some call me weird, and some think I look like a girl.

I get called all of that and get asked if I'm gay just because I wear skinnies. The way I dress.. scene, fer sure. But I don't talk all.. high pitch like? So I guess that's just what my dress is called... as for me? Naked? Damn hot. I mean. Just myself..

I get called all of that and get asked if I'm gay.... But I don't talk all.. high pitch like?

Neither do I....

Usually its just guys that look after themselves, care about their appearence a lot, are interested in clothes, keeping fit etc that get called gay. Those aren't traditionally masculine values, so people (wrongly) assume that if you like clothes, you like cock.

Well the first thing I have to say about my school is: 90% is Asian.

I need to visit your school, sometime. :lol:

I don't really fit into any of these labels. I like to hang out with a variety of people (rednecks and chavs excluded) and listen to a variety of music (country excluded, BIG TIME).

Usually its just guys that look after themselves, care about their appearence a lot, are interested in clothes, keeping fit etc that get called gay.

I should actually start doing that. Like I care if some of the inbreds around here think I'm gay.

I get called all of that and get asked if I'm gay.... But I don't talk all.. high pitch like?

Neither do I....

Usually its just guys that look after themselves, care about their appearance a lot, are interested in clothes, keeping fit etc that get called gay. Those aren't traditionally masculine values, so people (wrongly) assume that if you like clothes, you like cock.

Just to make it clear, I wasn't implying that all gays talk high pitched. I believe you hit the nail on the head with that post. And apparently working out is extremely manly while running is wimpy. I won't get off topic, but stereotypes can really go way too far.

Neither do I....

Usually its just guys that look after themselves, care about their appearance a lot, are interested in clothes, keeping fit etc that get called gay. Those aren't traditionally masculine values, so people (wrongly) assume that if you like clothes, you like cock.

Just to make it clear, I wasn't implying that all gays talk high pitched. I believe you hit the nail on the head with that post. And apparently working out is extremely manly while running is wimpy. I won't get off topic, but stereotypes can really go way too far.

I may be proving I have no clue about fitness with the next sentence, but doesn't lifting weights work for strength while running works for stamina? Apparently, having muscles the size of tumors is more desirable than, for lack of a much better example, being able to fuck from sunset to sunrise.

Well the first thing I have to say about my school is: 90% is Asian. And the majority of them have the 'Honger style' as we call it here and dye their hair weird colours and are always playing with it, talking to each other about it and going to the washroom every 5 mins to fix it up. Now I don't know about you but that just doesn't appeal to me. I used to be in the like 'normal' category I guess but since I started to smoke weed, I started hanging out with other people who have now become my best friends and now we're basically the stoners of our grade. As for clothes, everyones a bit different but usually jeans, darker coloured clothing, band shirts, and yeah basically casual stuff. We're never really around at school at lunch or after school so we don't really talk to the other 'groups' (but still friends with some of them) that much but we have other stoner friends in other grades :gappy: . And that's about it, so I voted for 'Other' since there was no 'Stoner' category. :cigar:

Lol. I'm kinda like that. Except I don't dye my hair, I'm just a bit fussy about it >.<

Um yeah I hang around Asians like myself. Except a lot of my friends listen to Asian music (Jap, Korean etc)

And I listen to rap. :D

Scene, I like high fashion on days that I don't have school and after school. I don't like skinny jeans though, I prefer normal jeans , I don't like baggy either. I would wear skinny more often than baggy though. Store I shop at quite a few times is Primark, Topman etc. Does that roughly explain?

If it's not scene then it's normal.

Edited by Thomas.

i'm pretty normal, i wear casual clothes unlike most here who loves wearing hoodies even though i have a hoody which i only wear when its quite cold.

i do listen in hiphop and rock (and emo sometimes, due to the influence of my classmates)... at school, i'm in a group composed of quite intelligent people but with some harsh personalities who loves rock and hiphop songs.

I don't really know which group I'd fit into. We still wear bloody uniform so I can't say much about the clothes I wear, though when its not a school day, I usually wear my hoodie, a t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms, my Adidas trainers, sometimes my Nike trainers if I'm just going to a mates. That's pretty much it.

Scene, I like high fashion on days that I don't have school and after school. I don't like skinny jeans though, I prefer normal jeans , I don't like baggy either. I would wear skinny more often than baggy though. Store I shop at quite a few times is Primark, Topman etc. Does that roughly explain?

I would really say just.. indie, or normal. No offence dude, but if you're scene, I'm straight up gangster :lol:

I would really say just.. indie, or normal. No offence dude, but if you're scene, I'm straight up gangster :lol:

And I'm a muthafuckin' pimp biatch.

I'm one of those hateful people who wears skating stuff, but doesn't skate. Like, I'll walk into a shop in town, take a look at some jackets / jeans / shoes, and the guy at the counter's all like 'Hey, you like that jacket? I've got a new 7" maple board from the guys who make that! What do you skate? Ever used abecs? How many layers do like in your board?' And I'm all like O.o and just tell him I took a bail and I'm in between boards or some shit. I just figure skating shit is designed to be tough, to withstand skating, so it'll last forever through normal wear. Plus, love the art / design connection with skate brands, and that's perfect for me. I wear my hair kinda like a skater too, I guess. Not long long, but loads longer than your typical brit teenager. I have it spiked / messed all over, but I've got kind of a little scene / emo kid fringe thing going on at the front, on the left side. I like my style to combine comfort and style, they're the 2 most important things for me. But style comes first. Oh, and I'm picky as fuck about what I wear, like what brands and stuff, call me a snob, but fuck it, I like my style.

I wouldn't really know what I am, I haven't heard of some of them in the vote above. i.e. scene I assumed was someone who dressed well and likes going out etc. the post doesn't really explain what they are. So yeah, Normal then. You see, if I had of known what scene was I wouldn't have posted about it.

I'm one of those hateful people who wears skating stuff, but doesn't skate. Like, I'll walk into a shop in town, take a look at some jackets / jeans / shoes, and the guy at the counter's all like 'Hey, you like that jacket? I've got a new 7" maple board from the guys who make that! What do you skate? Ever used abecs? How many layers do like in your board?' And I'm all like O.o and just tell him I took a bail and I'm in between boards or some shit. I just figure skating shit is designed to be tough, to withstand skating, so it'll last forever through normal wear. Plus, love the art / design connection with skate brands, and that's perfect for me. I wear my hair kinda like a skater too, I guess. Not long long, but loads longer than your typical brit teenager. I have it spiked / messed all over, but I've got kind of a little scene / emo kid fringe thing going on at the front, on the left side. I like my style to combine comfort and style, they're the 2 most important things for me. But style comes first. Oh, and I'm picky as fuck about what I wear, like what brands and stuff, call me a snob, but fuck it, I like my style.

Your hair length is NOTHING compared to mine :D

I think only Sherman comes close *buahahah*

Your hair length is NOTHING compared to mine :D

I think only Sherman comes close *buahahah*

You just got your hair cut though....

Anywho, too lazy to put a post abotu my fashion right now, too tired. Maybe I will tomorrow.

Social groups are for teeny boppers.

I smoke alot of weed does that mean I'm part of the weird group of guys who sit in black vans on dark nights getting high, No.

I listen to Hip-Hop and Urban styled music continuously does that mean I'm a gangbanging, gun totting, bandanna wearing hoodlum, No.

I like to play video games does that mean I'm a nerd who's only friends are 40 years old men on MSN who trick dumb kids by having a user name like sexygirl645? No.

People shouldn't be categorized, people can act and dress and do whatever they like without having to be part of some group or clique or scene that people look down upon.