I need a very important DLL file

GTAsoldier

Does anyone have a dll file called: "axamiwuvubomur.dll"?

Here's why: I'm currently on my computer on safe mode. When I try to log in on the regular mode, an error message says: RUNDLL Windows cannot find the file "C:\WINDOWS\axamiwuvubomur.dll". Then, it gave me the dreaded BSOD. So I'm in safe mode now. Can't use regular mode.

Can any of you PLEASE lend me a copy of your's? PLEASE!

Firstly, disconnect any hardware that you've added recently. That includes anything connected via USB, and anything internally (eg graphics card). Then try again. THis should always be your first step when getting a BSOD.

Your best bet is using System Restore (whilst in safe mode) to roll back your windows a few days/weeks to before this happened.

If that doesn't work, put in your windows disk (or an identical one, for the same version of windows) and choose to repair windows, and it'll fix any files it finds missing, and should stop the bluescreen.

Well I can't do a system restore on safe mode. Oh, and I contacted CyberPower and they know of this problem. They reccomended for me to partition my HDD (for backup) and that I reinstall XP. I'm gonna need a USB Floppy Drive tho for booting purposes. More info soon. I can't do everything today, that has to stay for the weekend.

When you enter safe mode, before you log in, it pops up a message saying "do you want to use system restore". THe only reason that wouldn't show up is if you had System Restore turned off, which would be entirely your fault!

You may have an option to use safe mode listed when you use F8 on bootup?

I have that option, but I never turned off system restore. It does show up saying that message, but the thing is recently: I'm tryin to login on safe mode but the computer got slow and it froze. I'll have to try again later when I get home since I'm at school now.

EDIT: OK, I went to safe mode and clicked on that option to go to System Restore. I selected where I wanted to go back to, but it's not letting me get through. I kept on clicking "next" after the confirmation page came up and nothing happened.

Edited by GTAsoldier