Chinatown Wars rated 18 by BBFC

Chris

The BBFC have given Chinatown Wars an 18 rating, making it the first game on the Nintendo DS to receive such a rating. The game's content is said to include "very strong language and drug references" as well as that it contains "168 minutes worth of in-game cut scenes". No cuts were needed to obtain a UK release.

Source: MCV

The BBFC have given Chinatown Wars an 18 rating, making it the first game on the Nintendo DS to receive such a rating. The game's content is said to include "very strong language and drug references" as well as that it contains "168 minutes worth of in-game cut scenes". No cuts were needed to obtain a UK release.

How do you think the cut scenes are gonna look? Do you think they'll be any better than the in-game graphics?

How do you think the cut scenes are gonna look? Do you think they'll be any better than the in-game graphics?

X2

No surprise here, but I actually expected a 15, because the DS has crappy graphics. I doubt there would be much dialogue, I think it'll mostly be text, but if there's over 2 HOURS of cut-scenes, then there has to be some sort of voiceover. I think it might operate like MGS Portable Ops, with the animated comic scenes.