brightlight

Operating System: Windows XP Professional sp3

Processor: AMD Sempron Processor LE-1250, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz

Memory: 1920MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0

Videocard name: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Total memory of videocard: 512 MB

Max resulution: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit)

Can I run it and if I can then what settings?

Operating System: Windows XP Professional sp3

Processor: AMD Sempron Processor LE-1250, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz

Memory: 1920MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0

Videocard name: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Total memory of videocard: 512 MB

Max resulution: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit)

Can I run it and if I can then what settings?

No. Sorry. You need at least an Athlon X2 processor to run the game, and your graphics card is nowhere near good enough. You pretty much need a new PC.

You're seriously not making sense.. You ask if you can run a game, we advise against it, and they you come out with ' I can' Why not just run the game instead of wasting our time? After one instance of claiming to be able to run GTAIV, you said you couldn't... You're clearly wither just asking out of boredom, which is stupid and spamming, or claiming your system can run games that it can't.

the point of that was that the games run under the min requirements. so if anyone want to play a game then he/she must try it. not asking without trying after asking.

and yes. I was just interested what do you say if I ask "can I run gta IV" on comp. what shouldn't run it but it runs it.

gta_IV_gameplay_1.bmp

Crysis_warhead_gameplay.bmp

the point of that was that the games run under the min requirements. so if anyone want to play a game then he/she must try it. not asking without trying after asking.

and yes. I was just interested what do you say if I ask "can I run gta IV" on comp. what shouldn't run it but it runs it.

What ism saying is that you should try and not ask. You clearly already have the game, so it's just making more hassle for yourself (and everyone involved) by asking.

• 4 weeks later...

You seem to have the Reflections on Very High on that GTAIV Screen. Maybe that's because it's slow.

You seem to have the Reflections on Very High on that GTAIV Screen. Maybe that's because it's slow.

It's because it was taken before the patch which allows you to reduce the reflection quality.

Im also looking to run gta4/l4d/cs:s

my system is amd 64x2 dual core processor 5000+ 2.6ghz

2 gig ram

256mb ati radeon x1300 pro

any ideas if at all possible?

Not with that graphics card. The minimum is an x1900, but to play at decent settings you will want either an ATI 3850 or NVIDIA 8600