Gta Sa

maarchiic

i downloaded this big pack of cars, that changes every vehicle in the game couse i was bored with the default.

everything was pretty ok until i got to san fierro. there's a mission called mike torrino ( the pimp club)

so i get to the airport and shoot out the bad guys and get to the car where mike should be, but as i changed all the cars in the game

i cant finish the mission becouse i cant get in the car. the original car for the mission was burrito i think, a van so i tried to overwrite the

Vehicles.ide and handling.cfg with the original game car but all it did was shrink the new car a bit smaller. so i can't move on with the game.

assistance would be greatly apreciated.

thanx a lot ;)

i downloaded this big pack of cars, that changes every vehicle in the game couse i was bored with the default.

everything was pretty ok until i got to san fierro. there's a mission called mike torrino ( the pimp club)

so i get to the airport and shoot out the bad guys and get to the car where mike should be, but as i changed all the cars in the game

i cant finish the mission becouse i cant get in the car. the original car for the mission was burrito i think, a van so i tried to overwrite the

Vehicles.ide and handling.cfg with the original game car but all it did was shrink the new car a bit smaller. so i can't move on with the game.

assistance would be greatly apreciated.

thanx a lot ;)

Am i hearing this the exact problem that happened to me.Bullets come out of the car right?

Lol....I was hell pissed by this pathetic stuff.

Nothing but just uninstall that car.

After that mission install again thats all.

:)

yeah thats my problem. i tried to do that but i cant. thos cars were in a single file . u think i need to install with SAMI right?

but thats the thing i diodnt use sami to install them they were like in a single file u execute it and it installs all the new cars... :rolleyes:

Oh..!!

Sorry dude i thought you use SAMI.

If u have backed up your files then i could help you.

Or I could send you a persnol message.

i didnt back them up no, but i extracted the files and tried to overwrite that file but it didnt work. so i dont know if there is anything else to do about it. i just dont want to start from beginning. i hate thata stupid fakin shit like this can happen ;)

Re install your save games wont go.

You can continue it.

Or i could send the real

dff & txd to your mail. (snd it to me in my PM)

And there is someplace where you can download these stuffs.

DID YOU REPLACE IT WITH Toyota a red color one (as I did) >.<

You can uninstall your GTA San Andreas, but remove the modded GTA directory from your RockStar Games folder first, put it on your desktop or something. Then, install a new GTA San Andreas folder, a clean one. You can complete the mission now. Then if you want, put the folder back and fix everything.

So basically, you can create a non-modded folder to avoid installation of your mods while continuing on that mission.

Hope this makes sense, Canadian winters got my fingers freezing (I don't feel like typing).:)