Me skating...

I'm like Llama. But I accually skate. I was a Zumez the other day and I bought an Element board w/ some DC shoes.

Me

625870Skateboarding20-2020Ryan20She.jpg

That pic is 'bout 3 months old

Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34, I must say.... You by far made me lol the most off of a single post. First off, you come here all high and mighty acting like a skater, and then right away you have to explain that you're such a true skater by saying you went to Zumiez the other day. Dude, tell me one chill local good skater that actually goes into shitty Zumiez, instead of a local shop.

But hey, I could care less about that. YOU POSTED A PICTURE OF YOU SUPPOSEDLY SKATING SO OF COURSE THAT'S YOU AND YOU'RE NOT LYING. Hmm, so decent picture. What camera and lens are you using, oh and where are you skating at? Oh yeah, why the hell would I be asking you this when this picture isn't even of you. Look at the second picture on this page.

Wow, I didn't know you're Ryan Sheckler.

Wow haha way to catch him on that Nate lol. I wonder how he can respond to that :P

I usually wouldn't go around the forum saying, "Hey I owned someone today!!!!!!!".............. But you had to make a topic. Nice one, fake.

I usually wouldn't go around the forum saying, "Hey I owned someone today!!!!!!!".............. But you had to make a topic. Nice one, fake.

My Bro usually doesnt do that. Hm......... :blink: nice catch. I am guessing he used that pic because he didnt have a decent pic of himself, I dont know. Anyway, he is a pretty decent skater

Edited by Meow

My Bro usually doesnt do that. Hm......... :blink: nice catch. I am guessing he used that pic because he didnt have a decent pic of himself, I dont know. Anyway, he is a pretty decent skater

Who Ryan lol? He's much better than just decent. He's a great skater. He's a dickhead, yes, but I hate the fact that people say he's a shitty skater just because the kid's an asshole. I mean, yeah he's a prick, but why does should that take away him skating ability.

Edit: Just realized you're "his sister" and was talking about him...... LOL.

And it wasn't a nice catch, it was obviously Ryan Sheckler. If he was trying to lie, he should've at least posted a picture of any other skater considering that's one of the most famous ones...

Edited by Nate10

LOL, I like how he said that he bailed from the trick, trying to make the "story" a little more believable even though Nate caught it right away. :lolbounce:

I don't care if people wear skateboard clothing and don't actually skate. I don't even really care all that much if you say you skate, but you really don't. But when you show a picture of someone skateboarding and try to pass the person in the picture off as yourself...that's just pathetic. :thumbsdown:

Edited by Harwood Butcher

I'm like Llama. But I accually skate. I was a Zumez the other day and I bought an Element board w/ some DC shoes.

Me

625870Skateboarding20-2020Ryan20She.jpg

That pic is 'bout 3 months old

Nissan_Skyline_GTR_R34, I must say.... You by far made me lol the most off of a single post. First off, you come here all high and mighty acting like a skater, and then right away you have to explain that you're such a true skater by saying you went to Zumiez the other day. Dude, tell me one chill local good skater that actually goes into shitty Zumiez, instead of a local shop.

But hey, I could care less about that. YOU POSTED A PICTURE OF YOU SUPPOSEDLY SKATING SO OF COURSE THAT'S YOU AND YOU'RE NOT LYING. Hmm, so decent picture. What camera and lens are you using, oh and where are you skating at? Oh yeah, why the hell would I be asking you this when this picture isn't even of you. Look at the second picture on this page.

Wow, I didn't know you're Ryan Sheckler.

Wow haha way to catch him on that Nate lol. I wonder how he can respond to that :P

XDDDD pwnt.