What Really Pisses You Off?

Meow

Complete retards who think they're geniuses. They go through life thinking they're smart when in fact they screw up

everything they touch, usually causing headaches for everyone around them.

On the up side, they're also the basis of a philosophy that has

served me well:

NO HUMILIATION IS SO GREAT OR SO HUMOROUS AS THAT WHICH IS SELF INFLICTED.

It's best when they do it to themselves. :clapping:

Newfags on TGTAP , and those guys who you can play on XBOX Live and Playstation Network (GTAIV) call you fucking names/or just kill you for no reason when the game starts. It starting to be the same as MTA.

COMPLETELY agree with you. It happens on any MMO that you play though. I play Sa-mp next thing you see my own team are killing me? o.O"

That was the main reason I lost interest in playing Saint's Row (1) multi-player, too much friendly fire. It seemed like

as soon as my team was winning one of my team mates went rabid on us. As bad as GTA Race campers in GTA4, the

HALO twits more interested in racking up kills than racing. Bad enough it's almost always supercars in Star Junction,

but half the time you could barely finish the race, usually on a Scooty Puff Jr. It's killed a lot of interest there, too.

If you want to play HALO, go play HALO you butt puppets! :pissedred:

That was the main reason I lost interest in playing Saint's Row (1) multi-player, too much friendly fire. It seemed like

as soon as my team was winning one of my team mates went rabid on us. As bad as GTA Race campers in GTA4, the

HALO twits more interested in racking up kills than racing. Bad enough it's almost always supercars in Star Junction,

but half the time you could barely finish the race, usually on a Scooty Puff Jr. It's killed a lot of interest there, too.

If you want to play HALO, go play HALO you butt puppets! :pissedred:

Oh, god. Not to mention the same butt puppets in Free Roam games. Not to mention the boring guys who insist on staying at the boring airport and don't bother to have health/weapons spawn outside it.

I really do get pissed off at the youtube comments too. Some random guy comes along and just starts some sort of flame war because he doesn't like the video. If he doesn't like that sort of genre then why look at the video anyway?

Also, I get pissed off very easily at posts that do not contain capital letters of any sort, posts that contain every letter with capital letters (as if the person has his finger glued to the Caps Lock button) and people who simply cannot spell correctly, we all do it but if it's consistent in every post that person makes then it simply annoys me.

Simply people who think they can take the rules into their own hands as if they are someone or something special. People who think they are everything like some arsehole who can't stop thinking about himself or herself. I get pissed of why stereotypes quite often, not all brits drink tea and have bad teeth/breathe etc. I hate tea.

I also get pissed off with American tv channels. The jokes are boring in them, I guess that's why I don't often watch them. There are more jokes in Eastenders that I do actually get than there is in American TV channels.

I agree with Urbanoutlaw about his rant against those random people who shoot you as you enter the game and what not. Same with teamplay even though on GTA IV you can disable friendly fire. It really bugs me when people on GTA IV decide to randomly shoot the road while you're trying to drive to the destination of your enemies, honestly what is the point? Wasting bullets on what could save you from being killed in a game and may help you get a few hundred dollars.

People who talk about their own talents/abilities either true or untrue when not asked to do so.

This

Then there's all the standard annoyances, fanboys, ignorance, racism, disrespect and so on so forth.

Just gotta stay positive and shut these bad things out, I believe there is a good saying that could be used to demonstrate this.

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile."

One of the things that gets me through the day. :)