What Really Pisses You Off?

Meow

My dad, whistling every minute of the day. Inane songs, with no tune, just PISSANT WHISTLING. Reminds me of something Ricky Gervais keeps saying, about guys on home makeover programmes - "*Whistling* I'm whistling so I'm not looking at your cock. *Whistling* How can I be because I'm whistling? *Whistling*"

Cleaning up cat shit sucks too, and people who speak loud on the phone, which is another RG pet hate. This made me laugh from him. Imagine he's telling someone about a loud guy on the phone at the airport:

"Right, there's a CU*T over there swigging beer, thinks he's a fucking Gordon Gekko player, and he's not, he's just some CU*T who's got his first mobile phone".

People who slurp their tea, and make that 'aaahhh' noise. Stirring tea with a teaspoon - IT'S FUCKING MIXED NOW. I have more but that's it for now.

My mammas ironic words to make me clean my room...

That guy from the third floor in my building (I dont even know him...)

Those 3 feet tall kids that belive they're better, smarter and stronger than me (Or other people at my age...) and try to set up a fight to get cryin to their mamma when you haven't even said a word...

Gramatic rules

When i can't tune my guitar

Recorded laughs on Sitcom's (Allthough, sometimes i get used to it)

• 3 months later...

People who eat with their mouth open and generally those who make a lot of annoying noises with their mouth/ nose/ whatever.

I agree. That annoys the hell out of me too. I hate it how people who are driving on the freeway would cut in front of you and go slow down when theirs no one in front of them. Or basically, anyone who swerves on the other side of the road to get off his exit.

• 2 months later...

Uh, maybe^^

Anyway, I realize how subjective shit is but I just can't stand people with really shitty musical taste. Like, when I see someone's favourite bands are Coldplay, Paramore and fucking Nickelback I just die a little inside.

I hear you there, somewhat. Close to everything, if not everything, is a matter of perspective. I may find something good, or find something right, but that doesn't mean it's good or right. It might personally, but others may think differently. So who is the right one? No one in the end. Nothing is right or wrong, it just is. Then you think about morals though, and how how could this philosophy could apply with killing people or something as such. Yeah, generally people look down upon it but there's some, in our opinion, fucked up people that see mindless killing okay. So does the theory still work? Idk. That's why I never stop questioning things. I just keep thinking.

As for you hating certain peoples "shit" music taste, that's what I ment by how I somewhat feel ya. I respect most people's taste in music, but if they're only into "mainstream formula-driven studio" shit then I may get annoyed.

Oh and, I love Coldplay's album: A Rush of Blood to the Head. :P

ooh oh oh, this is a hungover quick typed post btw. I might have to become clearer in what I'm saying in later posts if we continue this conversation haha. Peace.

EDIT: Maybe is one of my favorite words.

Edited by Nate10

Nah I get what you're saying.

Actually about that whole part about nothing being right or wrong and the killing stuff, I've recently been thinking about that and I came to some conclusions. I think that for someone's actions to be truly wrong, they have to have a perception on what is right or wrong. If he deliberately chooses the wrong action, then fine. He deserves to be punished. But if someone genuinely believes he's doing the right thing, how can anyone blame him? I dunno, maybe what I'm saying is stupid and all but like you said there's always another point of view, someone with different beliefs/ education, etc... and sometimes we just don't take that into account.

About the whole music thing, I'm just a prick sometimes. I've become better at respecting others opinions but sometimes I just lose control.

And yeah, maybe is awesome.

• Like 1

Quality post man, that was a good read for me.

As for the punishment part, I think(at least for the moment right after reading your post)that it comes down to how flexible your morals are and the specific case(i.e. exceptions seem to be around within anything). For instance, I am not religious and don't want to be categorized as an Agnostic or Atheist either. I'm just me. Nathan Dillon Thrash. And I'm fine with that. But, to get to my point, I like trying to be knowledgeable of what religion is about, the history of it, etc. and when it came to religious people, I used to love to argue with them because I thought they were wrong. Now, even though I don't agree with them, I respect their own beliefs. When they want to shove their beliefs down my throat though, that's another story. So in that case, yeah I can't blame them for believing they're right. Though, with killing JUST for the sake of killing or raping children, I can't grasp the idea of accepting their belief.

Yeah, I hear you about the music thing. Music is really big for me, listening and playing. I sometimes have to get off my high horse because in the end I am but a human too so who am I to point at what's good and bad in the music world.

Lastly:

Once upon the time there was an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit. “Such bad luck,” they said sympathetically.

“Maybe,” the farmer replied.

The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses. “How wonderful,” the neighbors exclaimed.

“Maybe,” replied the old man.

The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune.

“Maybe,” answered the farmer.

The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son’s leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out.

“Maybe,” said the farmer.

Being knowlegeble about shit is good, haha. I used to bash religion bit time, though I didn't know shit about what I was talking . I really regret that because not only was I being a dick but I was also depriving myself of learning. Nowadays, I read about stuff and even though I still don't like most religions, I manage to grasp the good parts of it, the parts that could make a better dude.

It's only natural to not be able to understand such crimes like raping and stuff. It would take an incredibly rational person to forgive someone who rapes kids, in case the rapist doesn't think he's doing a bad thing. To be honest, I don't think I want to be that kinda guy.

And damn, that dialogue you posted was pretty cool. Did you write it yourself?

Anyways, I need to make up for this major off topic:

My grandmother's maid really pisses me off, she's a good person but she's already beheaded two of my action figures.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate people with really loud music blasting from their car speakers, and it's usually utter shite techno. It's like, 'how loud do you need that shit music to be??' Also, people who think they look cool but look like an utter dickhead. On the train platform one day while returning from Uni, I saw a dude dressed in a leather trenchcoat, with headphones in, sunglasses on, a tied back ponytail, and I believe he was on the phone to his mum as well.

My dads computer is just the slowest heap of junk I've used, must be 10 years old now. Having said that, my PC is 8 years old but is miles faster than his crap heap. When you log on, it takes about 5 minutes for icons to start appearing, but on the complete opposite end of the scale, he has about 10MBps broadband FFS! It's at least 3 times faster than mine, although technically mine should be 'up to 6 MBPs' but never goes above 4.