My Parents are watching the forum and took my PS3!

Husky

Husky's mum, if you're reading this, I love you deeply. A for arsehole, B for bullshit, C for crackhead, D for dickhead. These are just a few words you could copy down.

Wonder if Husky's mom sees that. It could get him in more trouble.

I'M NOT TRYING TO SUGGEST ANYTHING FOR YOU TO DO, MOM.

Edited by Rashon.

Husky's mum, if you're reading this, I love you deeply. A for arsehole, B for bullshit, C for crackhead, D for dickhead. These are just a few words you could copy down.

Wonder if Husky's mom sees that. It could get him in more trouble.

I'M NOT TRYING TO SUGGEST ANYTHING FOR YOU TO DO, MOM.

Well I have nothing.

Lesson here is; Never seek family advice on a GTA or other game related forum.

JAB B)

Have you tried Dr. Phil?

Husky has a sister, my condolences. Be glad there aren't 2 of them.

Husky -

1) Don't fuck up in school.

2) Don't fuck up at home. In the case of the bleach/carpet, let your mom get it out of her system, then talk to her

(calmly) when she calms down. Be glad she's not an oldschool psycho.

3) When you do fuck up, find a better way to resolve this w/ your mom. Blatant disrespect to your mom is just bad

form & will only piss her off. Eventually if you piss her off enough she'll start thinking of making you the state's

problem.

4) As a parent, if any of my kids flipped me off & said "Fuck you" to me, forget the PS3. They'll be lucky to wake up

on time for the PS6.

marsupilami.jpg

Husky's mom -

Call the hospital where he was born, I think you have a refund coming.

Husky's dad -

What the hell is wrong w/ you that you let your kids disrespect their mom like that?

Silberio - Whaddup!? Burn anything good lately?

Edited by Urbanoutlaw

I lol'd at Chris's post. But hey, guys please dont make fun of my mother. Uh its the second time this happend.

If she is actually into reading our B.S. then she should join the forum and give us a piece of her mind. Call it a challenge, I challenge her to enter our world. If she is reading and not responding then she is kind of being voyeuristic and shallow. But I am sure she knows that many of the people who responded with inflammatory statements did so because they are also being shallow. I wouldn't worry about what people say about me or my family, I would worry about what people do to me and my family. But like I said above, wrong place to get good advice. I mean look at the advice my brother gave you...

Cook and eat your sister that will be icing on the cake...

Real serious stuff.

Just keep it cool,

JAB B)

Hey guys, You all know that some of you on this forum are video game fanboys :awesome: and love to play youre video games all day long without interuption etc.

But I just came to this week. When my little sister had spilled Coca Cola on my white carpets, I was sooo messed up on PS3 I thought that the Clorox Bleach was 409 stain remover. So my mother comes in the room and smells the bleach, and my biotch sisters say I spilled bleach on the floor on purpose. So now my mom takes my PS3 (in one peace). But get this my lil sis gets to keep her XBOX. BULLSHIT. I ask my parents for it back and they say no. :wacko:

We'll there goes for playing the game Disney: Bolt all fucking weekend. Now it comes to this, the teachers of my school are bitches and they call my mom for everything I do (Talk in the halls , come late for class , getting detention). Now it comes to Friday! :) And now I run to my ol' PS3 and 360 both sitting in the corner with dust on them. I grab the PS3 first ;) . So by then I get to the door my mother calls me out in my TGTAP name. ( "Husky! What the fuck are you doin?") Well it seem kind of emberassing finding out my parents know I'm on a gaming site with a bunch of teenagers and virgins. :P

So she takes my PS3 away and tells me to copy the A words in the dictionary. So guess what I did... I flipped her off. Now she says copy the A's and the B's. Bullshit. So then I said, fuck it. But she's like " You can get your shit back when the teachers are not calling my house."

So now here I am listening to music on the family desktop while my sister plays her fucking XBOX all day long.

Do you find this fair? Discuss.

My parents pwn, i spill something..

"SPENCER WHAT DID YOU SPILL?"

Me "pop..."

mom "oh, clean it up soon."

me "OKAY"