Rap vs Rock

Do you like Rock or Rap?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Rock or Rap?

• Rockers
    • Rappers
    • None of the above

Rappers rules in my heart. Thug in my mind, Westside Family Thugz in the grind but rap is the only art. :unsure:

Just keep it up Slavik and you will be a pure gangsta.!

Why am I even starting this again?

Why do you guys think it's bragging rights to be a gangsta? Everything that is bad, you guys think is good. You are all ass-backwards.

And don't pull that whole "This world would be different without gangstas!", cause I already know this. I know it would be BETTER without them. Name THREE major accomplishments gangstas have made and I will shut up((not really)).

Hey Spaz, gangsta is cool.. :thumbsup:

No, it's just ignorant people running around killing eachother.

1) got kenadey in the white house

-They had nothing to do with KENNEDY. As a matter of fact, none of us do. It's the states that choose, they just use the people's votes to help them.

2) they got jazz music to be more popular

- No, they didn't. Jazz was popular BEFORE the gangsta scene came around.

3) made the cigar popular

- HAHAHAHA! You make me laugh, cigars have always been things people would smoke to relax. Old people would sit out on front porches and smoke. Gangstas had nothing to do with it.

there u go there is three good points about gangsters

- If you paid attention, you would notice I said three MAJOR things. Those are no where near major, and had nothing to do with gangstas. Stop trying to make them seem likes Gods. They aren't anyone special.

-They had nothing to do with KENNEDY. As a matter of fact, none of us do. It's the states that choose, they just use the people's votes to help them.

- HAHAHAHA! You make me laugh, cigars have always been things people would smoke to relax. Old people would sit out on front porches and smoke. Gangstas had nothing to do with it.

- If you paid attention, you would notice I said three MAJOR things. Those are no where near major, and had nothing to do with gangstas. Stop trying to make them seem likes Gods. They aren't anyone special.

1. Punk is useless because they only know is to skateboard and play a guitar.
2. Punk you?
3. Gangsta and Rap music is cool
4. You only know is rock and enjoy your life, Gangsta life is lonely. You don't know what gangsta life is so shut up!
5. I respect punk because i'm a rocker when i was 13 years old. We have a band called Slapshock. I am a drummer!

So shut the gently caress up and don't try to attack the hiphop and the gangsta nation!

1. Punk is useless because they only know is to skateboard and play a guitar.
2. Punk you?
3. Gangsta and Rap music is cool
4. You only know is rock and enjoy your life, Gangsta life is lonely. You don't know what gangsta life is so shut up!
5. I respect punk because i'm a rocker when i was 13 years old. We have a band called Slapshock. I am a drummer!

So shut the gently caress up and don't try to attack the hiphop and the gangsta nation!

You suck at the internet. You don't quote your own fuckin' statements.

Punks don't even know how to play guitar. They suck, like you.

Punk me? What? Does that even make sense?

Gangsta isn't cool, it's a bunch of porch monkey running around who THINK they are cool. Then everyone else copies them because they think they're cool, too.

What? I'm trying to understand THAT one. Rock is all I know? Ha, maybe YOU should know a bit more about ME before talking. I know about you, why? Because all gangstas are exactly the same. How do I know this? Because every single gangsta I see or talk to has the EXACT same attitude, dress style, outlook on life, etc. Gangsta isn't lonely idiot, the whole idea behind the word "gangsta" is being in a gang. If you're in a gang you aren't lonely. Oh and back to the whole "all I know is rock" thing. Actually, I'll listen to anything as long as it SOUNDS GOOD.

It isn't a nation, it isn't a culture, it is NOTHING but pure ignorance and stupidity in it's greatest form. I'll attack whatever I want, why? Because I have the right to. Why? Because I am higher than gangstas. My intelligence is way above that of a gangsta. I believe that puts me in the position to call them stupid.

Like someone else said, do I want to spit on a gangsta's grave? Yes. I do. I wish every gangsta was buried in the same grave to save me the trouble of finding them. I'll spit on your grave when you die, too. Have a problem with that? Grow some intelligence. No, gently caress spitting on your grave. I'll piss on it.

:mellow: ....... Well I must say I can't listen to rap without having to cut my balls really slowly with a pocket knife. I like Classic Rock, like Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, The Doors, Rolling Stones etc.

• 2 months later...