In the life of a pedestrian

While I was playing GTAIV I decided to follow some vehicle around to see where they'd stop and park. 20 minutes into following them they randomly stopped in the road, no lights, no intersection, nothing and then all of the sudden a hooker comes out of now where and starts stretching and then hops on in.

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this happen before, but I'm gonna continue to follow them to see what happens next. :awesome:

Has anyone else seen anything unusual or new that pedestrians do in GTAIV?

One ped killed another, then took his money and ran. But the cops were near and the caught him. He was taken to a police car with gunpoint. Then they started driving and i followed. After a looooooong drive they stopped in the police station and got out of the car. I helped the ped by walking thru the police officer. The ped ran away and the cop just shoot him to death. :D

One ped killed another, then took his money and ran. But the cops were near and the caught him. He was taken to a police car with gunpoint. Then they started driving and i followed. After a looooooong drive they stopped in the police station and got out of the car. I helped the ped by walking thru the police officer. The ped ran away and the cop just shoot him to death. :D

Haha I love doing that kind of stuff. Although I have never followed the cops all the way to the station but next time I will. But yes, starting fights with peds and then getting the cops to see is awesome because they either get shot/arrested and I get to have a good laugh. It's also fun doing it with a big amount of people. :clapping:

Edit: Oh and people probably have seen this one but it's funny as hell. Sometimes when I'm driving around (and I think it happens when you hit a ped's car in the back) and all of a sudden a ped comes out of his car completely on fire and starts screaming and flailing his arms everywhere and then dies. It's awesome to see that cause it's pretty random and I have no idea how it would happen.

Edited by Artur

Edit: Oh and people probably have seen this one but it's funny as hell. Sometimes when I'm driving around (and I think it happens when you hit a ped's car in the back) and all of a sudden a ped comes out of his car completely on fire and starts screaming and flailing his arms everywhere and then dies. It's awesome to see that cause it's pretty random and I have no idea how it would happen.

LOL, I've never seen that before. That has to be a glitch...unless they were smoking a cig and dropped it on their very flammable pants. :hurrhurr:

I think it's funny when a ped gets hit by a car and then the driver gets out and beats the shit out of them.

Yesterday I saw a cop running after someone, so I decided to help the cop out and chased and knocked down the ped...but then the cop turned his gun on me...fucking asshole. :P

Edited by Harwood Butcher

LOL, I've never seen that before. That has to be a glitch...unless they were smoking a cig and dropped it on their very flammable pants. :hurrhurr:

I think it's funny when a ped gets hit by a car and then the driver gets out and beats the shit out of them.

Yesterday I saw a cop running after someone, so I decided to help the cop out and chased and knocked down the ped...but then the cop turned his gun on me...fucking asshole. :P

Lol, i jumped beside one of them and then.. 5 of them attacked me O.o

That happens when sometimes the car itself catches fire. I've had it happen a few times, usually when I hit someone with a truck.