Congratz Obama

Slyde

Yeah, I am watching it right this second !! He is doing an awesome speech. :awesome:

Well yeah, he's a great speaker. But can he hold his word((protip: No president really has yet :rolleyes: ))

But guess what the good news is!!??!?? 20 cent tacos at Taco Bell today!!! FUCK YEAH SCORE!!!!

That's exactly what I've been trying to tell everyone...about Obama...not the tacos.

All he's done so far is what the other 43 have done...become president.

I didn't like any of our choices for president; the choices are usually shit anyways. So I'm not expecting much from Obama...that way I don't get pissed off like everyone did during Bush's presidency if Obama ends up messing up.

EDIT: Remember, in almost every movie where there was a black president...the world almost comes to an end. But then again, those are just movies. :P

Edited by Harwood Butcher

Congratulations Obama! :thumbsup:

I pray (yeah I said it) that you do a waaay better job than Bush did for the past 8 years. Wow....... :awesome:

How could he top Bush? Bush was the best president we've ever had! :awesome:

On a serious note...we did have Bush for two terms...not one...WE the people, at least the majority, re-elected him as president. If he was such a shitty president...that wouldn't have happened. Grant it the canadates weren't that great, but people make it out to seem as if Bush was the worst choice for president.

Just for shits and giggles...between Bush and Nixon, who do you guys and gals think was better?

Yeah, I am watching it right this second !! He is doing an awesome speech. :awesome:

Well yeah, he's a great speaker. But can he hold his word((protip: No president really has yet :rolleyes: ))

But guess what the good news is!!??!?? 20 cent tacos at Taco Bell today!!! FUCK YEAH SCORE!!!!

That's exactly what I've been trying to tell everyone...about Obama...not the tacos.

All he's done so far is what the other 43 have done...become president.

I didn't like any of our choices for president; the choices are usually shit anyways. So I'm not expecting much from Obama...that way I don't get pissed off like everyone did during Bush's presidency if Obama ends up messing up.

EDIT: Remember, in almost every movie where there was a black president...the world almost comes to an end. But then again, those are just movies. :P

Don't forget 24, from what I remember they had 2 or 3 black presidents in a row. (Haven't watched it for ages, so don't hold me to that)

I wonder if Obama can lead the USA and the world out of the economic crisis? As many people and television news programmes are speculating.

Did Taco bell really reduce prices that low for a day? I've never been to Taco Bell before so I wouldn't know how good it is - I have only been to McDonalds and Dunkin' Donuts (The McDonalds I went to over in America has larger portions than what we have in Britain.)

MTA dosent have direct support for controller use not sure bout sa-mp
I wonder if Obama can lead the USA and the world out of the economic crisis? As many people and television news programmes are speculating.

Did Taco bell really reduce prices that low for a day? I've never been to Taco Bell before so I wouldn't know how good it is - I have only been to McDonalds and Dunkin' Donuts (The McDonalds I went to over in America has larger portions than what we have in Britain.)

Taco Bell is awesome.

But that's besides the point.

Congratulations Obama! :thumbsup:

I pray (yeah I said it) that you do a waaay better job than Bush did for the past 8 years. Wow....... :awesome:

How could he top Bush? Bush was the best president we've ever had! :awesome:

On a serious note...we did have Bush for two terms...not one...WE the people, at least the majority, re-elected him as president. If he was such a shitty president...that wouldn't have happened. Grant it the canadates weren't that great, but people make it out to seem as if Bush was the worst choice for president.

Just for shits and giggles...between Bush and Nixon, who do you guys and gals think was better?

Nixon lol I think he is better than Bush. After all the people had been trying to kill and hurt Bush.

Edit - Did anyone notice that Barack Obama's Middle name is Husane?

Edit2 - When Bush was making his speach my mother yelled " Shut the F888 up Bush! Go get my slippers and throw them at the TV " lol.

Edited by Husky

:))))) Huge LOL

I doubt Obama will actually radically change something, a new president does not mean progress ... Mr. Obama has great charisma, but that's it. I like that he's modest ... Only 150 million dollars spent on yesterday's Inauguration ceremony :bashhead:

Yeah, fuck the economical crysis! He'll just wave, take the oath and leave for $150 mills. :mellow:

Obama promised "change". Forget that, I want the Benjamins. If anybody really paid attention to him during his

campaign you'd understand why I now call the US the United States of Braindead Lemmings. One idiot happily said

at the inauguration "I don't have to worry about the price of gas or my mortgage!" The magic just never stops.

Can't wait for the first time he screws up on a major decision just to see how fast the lemmings turn on him.

Even if he "changes the economy", we won't see the change until after he's out of office. Policy changes don't just happen overnight. This economy downfall wasn't started by Bush. Hell, even without Bush's spending we'd still be in a economical problem.