Xbox 360 Restrictions

Butters!

I was signing up for an Xbox Live Gamertag Earlier, and I made the mistake of putting my age as 12, and now it wants a parent email (obviously my alternate email) but I wondered are there any restrictions if I sign up like that? eg. Will it block me from games like GTA IV? Also, what age is it that you dot need parent email for - I'm 13 in a month, so If thats the age I'll just wait, but if not I'll just use a defferent email.

Yeah it'll piss you off because I think there's a child setting for talking to people and you won't be able to talk to anyone online and you won't be able to download T and M rated content. So best way to fix this is to create a new account unless you already paid for a subscription to XBL. I had the same problem when I made my first account but then I just made a second one.

I done that, my mum authorised it though. I know her password as she knows mine so it doesn't matter. The only way of skipping it is if you were to change your age which isn't really recommended unless it's Youtube or something.

Why do you not recommend it?

Edited by azn