How To Become Popular On Youtube?

Claude-Speed

I never understood internet popularity in general. My one friend said that at one point he was one of the most well known people on the internet, which I don't really believe...cause he's fat(I jokes, but he really is fat). Even if I did believe him...who gives a shit if someone's popular on the internet?

It's pointless and not worth your time in trying to "accomplish".

actually i never wanted to attain popularity on internet and never aspired to do crazy crank ass videos, but some people just become famous if they do crazy things... i know a good example from youtube.

but like what others said, DO NOT TRUST THE PEOPLE FROM YOUTUBE... chances that you will become famous as a retard

http://www.youtube.com/user/pjl2290

im ok on there, im not really going for popularity however, just a way of sharing videos with friends. lucky i dont put music in the videos i make / film , otherwise it woulda got muted like azns...man i'd be so cut at youtube .. :( its not like ja rule would get more money if people didnt watch that video, youtube are such kiljoy's lol.

but yeah internet popularity really isnt a big deal :) 7000 views you should be happy with that. lol.

Easiest way is to have an innovative, new theme to your videos. You're posting stuff that people knew about just months after LCS' release. people care more about IV now, and San Andreas, And VCS.

Without that, no point. That's what it all boils down to.

1. My ps2 is broken XD

2. My Vcs My brother smashed it.

3. Iv, im playing a diff game XD

Also adding, there's LOADS of hate and abuse on Youtube, especially in comments.

yes, i don't care nothing brings me down XD.

i just make em for fun. i just wanna no how to get more profile views or subsribers.

Post videos that more people are interested in.

Really... That's the only advice that can be given.

Or find somewhere to throw your YT link around at. If you can't do either of those two, there's nothing you can really do.

i'm quite special: http://www.youtube.com/gta4guides

you just have to make something people will watch - whether you do it gracefully or shamefully is up to you!

GTAgaming.com's Youtube account?

yes......? which i and one other fellow add videos to

also an important thing to remember is to ignore all comments. i havent checked out the comments on my videos in ages. if people care enough about the question they're asking they will send you a message. the rest of the comments are just stupidity :P

Lol with everyone posting links to their pages it seems like everyone is advertising but probably not :P And on topic, yeah I never thought of internet popularity as anything special. I guess it'd be cool for a little while but chances are most people will forget about you within a week or so. YouTube is good site for searching for basically any type of video you want but A LOT of the videos that are most viewed or highest rated really don't deserve it and are stupid as shit. Like that Fred guy with the high pitched voice because of video editing, like how do people find that funny, yet whenever I look at the "what people are watching right now" it's one of Freds videos. The internet is now overfilled with noobs and douchebags so being popular might not be the best thing necessarily.

Edited by Artur