Check out this trailer

Soulja Boy music just killed the trailer...

Yeah, I hate rap, but for some reason when it deals with Fast and the Furious, or in this case just "Fast & Furious", I don't mind.

yeah lol. bloody soulja boy.

the song doesnt fit in with the video at all...

I thought the music itself fit, but not the singing.

Yeah, but this topic is for the trailer. :thumbsup:

My only gripe with the trailer is the fact that "Crank Dat" is was featured in it. Surprisingly, the instrumental sorta fit, but I still hate Soulja Boy. However, I'm keeping my hopes up that I'll love this movie as much as the first three. And will have better music on the actual soundtrack.

Looks ok but all these action movies lately have failed for me, none have really made me go 'WoW' to be honest the last action film I really liked was Armageddon even though it has a bit of sci-fi in it.

I'll definetly watch it, the last one was good but not upto the standard of the first two.

Really? I think the first one was over-rated, the second one blew cock, and the third one actually had a good story to it. I liked the third one the best((and when I first heard about it, I thought it was going to suck the hardest)).

Looks ok but all these action movies lately have failed for me, none have really made me go 'WoW' to be honest the last action film I really liked was Armageddon even though it has a bit of sci-fi in it.

I'll definetly watch it, the last one was good but not upto the standard of the first two.

Really? I think the first one was over-rated, the second one blew cock, and the third one actually had a good story to it. I liked the third one the best((and when I first heard about it, I thought it was going to suck the hardest)).

Why didn't you like the first two? The second one was my favorite and I didn't really like the third...I own it, but don't really like it all that much.

I liked the storylines from the first two, especially the second one.

Vin plays a pretty cool character in these series. I loved his little cameo at the end of Tokyo Drift.

Same here!

It's a guy movie. It may not be realistic..... At all.... But shit explodes, chick get half-naked, and it all looks cool.

She gets us. :P

I'm a fan of the F&F series, I was sad that Vin wasn't in the second one, then surprised when they went completely in another direction by doing Tokyo Drift, and psyched when I found out they were making a new movie with the original people. I like all three movies, to me its not about being the greatest movie out there, I just like the well I guess fast cars, action, and chicks, but nothing wrong with that in my opinion, of course its not realistic most movies aren't meant to be, so what?

I know people hate Soulja Boy, but I didn't think it ruined the trailer.

Why didn't you like the first two? The second one was my favorite and I didn't really like the third...I own it, but don't really like it all that much.

I liked the storylines from the first two, especially the second one.

I did like them. Well, not so much the second one((I've only watched it.... Once)).... The first one I had watched like 10 times in two weeks and I couldn't do it anymore. The third one, however... It just has something to it the first two didn't. Besides, Han is the best damn character in ANY The Fast and the Furious movie.

I know people hate Soulja Boy, but I didn't think it ruined the trailer.

Well, the song sure doesn't make me want to watch the trailer again, which is a crying shame. The action looked awesome.

I re-watched it. I think it's a pretty good trailer, even with the crappy song.

Agreed^

I'm a long time fan of Fast and the Furious though so either way I'll enjoy it.

What I don't appreciate is they didn't mention JA RULE. He was in the first movie as Edwin and I REALLY think he should make a return to get his music career back up again.

Plus, Jesse, Leon, Vince, the Asian guy in the first race; if all these make a return it'll be really awesome.

Agreed^

I'm a long time fan of Fast and the Furious though so either way I'll enjoy it.

What I don't appreciate is they didn't mention JA RULE. He was in the first movie as Edwin and I REALLY think he should make a return to get his music career back up again.

Plus, Jesse, Leon, Vince, the Asian guy in the first race; if all these make a return it'll be really awesome.

your right it would be awesome