End of Line

Twinkle Toes

Had the same problem.

You are using a trainer and you turned on the Infinite Car Health,and when the AI takes over the wheel,the cop shoots,and boom.The Infinite Car Health,you may use it till Sweet jumps off the firetruck to the Feltzer.

How do you know he has a trainer? Stop saying false stuff, read the posts carefully and instead of saying that you could have helped him.

I'll do the mission ASAP. You want to use cheats or not?

Personally, I don't use trainers because I own an original copy of GTA: SA for PC and I don't want to modify or corrupt the copy. End of the Line is a mission I took quite a while to complete. I don't play GTA: SA anymore, even though I still have it installed. If I have free time, I will complete it for you. :D

Thanx. I WAS using a triner. after the post i tried couple of more times and finally i passed the mission. i think that time i had infinite cad health off. the walk throughts helped (.... the molotovs are for distraction... don't do much damage to the car).
Personally, I don't use trainers because I own an original copy of GTA: SA for PC and I don't want to modify or corrupt the copy. End of the Line is a mission I took quite a while to complete. I don't play GTA: SA anymore, even though I still have it installed. If I have free time, I will complete it for you. :D

Bold: Shirokucki, I think he got the mission done bro. Always read EVERY post in topics just in case. :)