Ideas for a GTA IV song parody?

OK, so I'm thinking of ideas for my parody about Grand Theft Auto IV, especially the numerous glitches and performance issues in the PC version. I had several songs in my release candidate list, one of them being a rather old-school 1930s song entitled "Anything Goes", which, title-wise, has the same syllables as Grand Theft Auto IV... Another is "Life Is Like A Boat", from the anime series Bleach...

Any thoughts on this?

OK, so I'm thinking of ideas for my parody about Grand Theft Auto IV, especially the numerous glitches and performance issues in the PC version. I had several songs in my release candidate list, one of them being a rather old-school 1930s song entitled "Anything Goes", which, title-wise, has the same syllables as Grand Theft Auto IV... Another is "Life Is Like A Boat", from the anime series Bleach...

Any thoughts on this?

Doesn't "Grand Theft Auto IV" have 5 syllables opposed to "Anything Goes", which has four? ;)

I could be wrong though, but I think "Auto" has 2.

As for lyrics...I'm not much of a musical person... :)

You should make an album cover! :awesome:

Good luck with the lyrics. :thumbsup:

Any thoughts on this?

Doesn't "Grand Theft Auto IV" have 5 syllables opposed to "Anything Goes", which has four? ;)

Oh, what I mean is the acronym "GTA 4" has the same number of syllables as "Anything Goes", not the longer name...

Any thoughts on this?

Oh, what I mean is the acronym "GTA 4" has the same number of syllables as "Anything Goes", not the longer name...

Oh, ok, then that works. AWESOME!!! :awesome:

OK, here's the lyrics to the parody:

"Anything Goes" Based on the performance by Ramona Davies

"GTA Four" Parody by Huckleberry Pie

Games have changed

All the characters have a Glock

And conservatives got a shock

When they saw me go rob a bank

Rockstar Games,

Any shock they should try to stem,

'Stead of buying a Plymouth car,

Jacking cars they do all day.

In olden days a drive-by shooting

Was looked on as something shocking,

But now, it's all,

GTA Four.

Some Serbian dude who once lived very hard,

Now spends his time in Liberty

Hitting poles, GTA Four.

These kids have gone mad today

A deathmatch today,

And a murder spree,

And I blew a tree,

When most guys today

That women prize today

Are just silly gigolos

But now, it's all,

GTA Four.

[instrumental]

These kids have gone mad today

A deathmatch today,

And a murder spree,

And I blew a tree,

When most guys today

That women prize today

Are just silly gigolos

But now, it's all,

GTA Four.

Well the song seems smooth for the most part, but it doesn't fit with GTAIV. It would probably work with something like L.A. Noire. Try it with some european or russian music...or possibly some American music...since it is Liberty City.

Hmm, that's why I intended it to be a parody of sorts. I didn't really used a song that fits the theme, just something that sounds ridiculous yet cool...

Well the song seems smooth for the most part, but it doesn't fit with GTAIV. It would probably work with something like L.A. Noire. Try it with some european or russian music...or possibly some American music...since it is Liberty City.

Hmm, that's why I intended it to be a parody of sorts. I didn't really used a song that fits the theme, just something that sounds ridiculous yet cool...

I always thought of a parody as something that just makes fun of something else...and that's it. :mellow: