I'm Sorry!

macorules94

Apology accepted.

You weren't annoying it was some of the topics you made about Macedonia that were annoying. I know you're somewhat of a patriot but most of us are anyway. Like, I live in the UK, I'm a patriot but don't often like to show it. At least you've stopped with the random topic making.

I have annoyed some of you people!

And I want to say that I'm Sorry!

And I'm sorry for typing incorrectly, I know it does annoy some people.

Well from now on I will type correctly, and I will try to not be annoying!

That's OK... I know what you feel, Maco, being a proud Macedonian guy and all... I've seen some stuff in Britannica that shows a similar issue regarding your countrymen, but hey, let's forget about our mistakes...

I do annoy people here with some of my posts (like random references to cartoons, Shirley Temple or anything; I had a weird obsession with that, you know), but overall, we all make some mistakes and stuff, so apology accepted.

Continuing my douchebag streak, who are you and why did you feel the need to make a topic about this? If you want to start not being annoying, first thing to do is to get rid of the immature "Xbox is Gay" statement you wrote in the gamertag section. Two, don't make anymore "attention whore" topics, which is what this is. Yipee, maco wants to stop getting on our nerves and decided to announce it to anyone who cares to read it!

Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you and don't really find you annoying. Up until now. The fact you called attention to yourself about something so trivial makes the asshole section of my brain flare up and forces me to seek out the cause and DESTROY it.

Edited by L-RiC

who are you and why did you feel the need to make a topic about this?

Didn't you read all of his nationalist bullshit topics? You need to stay in more, browse more forums :P

He's the dickhead I got pissed off with because of all his pro-Macedonian shit and the arguments it caused. I got more pissed off when, in a somewhat ironic twist, found out that he doesn't even live in the country!

But he actually has had the decency to apologise which is nice.

Doesn't make much difference to me though, forum is still full of dicks like every other GTA forum. Now we just have one that's not so much of a dick anymore :)

who are you and why did you feel the need to make a topic about this?

Didn't you read all of his nationalist bullshit topics? You need to stay in more, browse more forums :P

Blame me, I'm new...ish.

Fuck cornflakes, I had pizza this morning. 'Twas awesome.

My hero :worship:

As long as it wasn't cold. Gotta warm that shit up.

It was warm. Then I fell asleep for a few hours and finished the last two slices.

Tec, can you go one day without insulting someone? Even though your post was quite hilarious :lol:

There was that one day my internet was out...

L-Ric, give him the benefit of the doubt, seriously.

I know alot of you have been pissed off with some of his topics/posts and one of his Patriotism topic about Macedonia, but the fact is he was new at the time, do you really believe it's easy at first to follow the rules? It takes time, and obviously, he's not been aware of most of rules, at least I don't think so. Right now, he's moved away from being a dick to a decent member, pretty much even you were once a dick as well, and many believed you were (This going back to 2006-2007 partially), especially when the warzone was back up.

And yes, even though his attitude has completely changed from a complete dick to a decent member in a short amount of time, doesn't that even show you someone is trying to improve? And yes, I see where the "Attention Whore" thing is coming from, really. I've experienced it back when the warzone was up, and really, many people got banned because of this. But this isn't someone who's Asking to be banned, this is someone who's trying to improve.

Moving aside from that, just give him a chance, and he'll kindly be nice and less arrogant to all of us. Making this topic did seem like a waste of time, but I assume he did it as a big apology to most of us he pissed off (Actually that's the point in this topic). So yeah, just give him a break.

---

And L-Ric, never eat pizza in the morning. Trust me, I had it and seriously, had some... Problems. :P

I ate a jelly fille doughnut in the morning once, and that gave me problems, the worse thing is the the "problems" Came out in school, dammit, it was like a 2-3 meter radius, oh wow...it was a ninja one, BTW, silent, but lethal.

Anyway, back on topic, groovy to see a guy asking for an apologise, no just busting up everything like someone else did here for some lil' time ago *Looks around and whistles* (Good thing on the forum, i pretend to whistle, but in real life I cant - Mwahahaha).

Well, can't say anything more, just keep on doing matey's around here, pardner.