• Kill Darko
    • Spare Darko
  6. 6. Ending Storyline Choice

• Deal
    • Revenge
  7. 7. Playboy X's "The Holland Play"

• Kill Playboy X
    • Kill Dwayne

If you saw the contents of this poll and never got to do half of these choices, then too bad, I told you not to look.

This topic's just to see what people did during the storyline of this game. Every decision was easy to make for me except for the one on Darko. Roman says he'd suffer more if left alive and I took his word but immediately after I walked away and Darko ran, I thought I made the wrong choice. Doesn't make sense to send a guy across the world to get killed be let go.

Besides Deal and Revenge, the rest are just minor choices. If I forgot one, tell meh.

Edited by Rashon.

In my latest game of GTA IV, I done the following:

Spared Ivan - he didn't do nothing wrong, he seemed innocent.

Killed Clarence - Clarence was an asshole.

He turns on you when meeting you on the street, I couldn't be arsed with that

Spared Cherise - She wasn't the one who you had to go after

Killed Playboy X - Nice apartment mate

Killed Derrick - He was old and likely to die before Francis, ofcourse if the game were to be real life.

Spared Darko - I'd rather let someone suffer than kill them just to make them thank you afterwards.

Revenge - It's a shame about Kate because she was a fantastic character but you had a bit more help with Roman in the revenge and you still got to go places with him.

Regardless of your decision, you will lose Kate.

I took the revenge/badass killer route for most of the game. (I've played through it once now) I killed all the guys instead of sparing them and I killed Derrick because I read that Francis

gives you the clear wnated level thing, even if he never helped me when i tried

and yeah took revenge in the end, might do some things differently next time.

I took the revenge/badass killer route for most of the game. (I've played through it once now) I killed all the guys instead of sparing them and I killed Derrick because I read that Francis

Yeah, that was my reason too but I never knew that Francis' ability is disabled after the storyline is done.

Ivan didn't seem bad, I spared him, he didn't look like he would become an antagonist.

I spared Clarence too,

but should have killed him as he'll appear again as a random character who you must kill.

Spared Cherise.

Killed Playboy X (who didn't?)

I killed Francis,

Derrick was one of the few good characters and never harmed you, while Francis was a corrupt cop who often insulted Niko and thought he could force him to do work for him.

Killed Darko, but I would have spared him if I

knew Niko would feel better about letting him away.

Revenge, the revenge path is arguably the good ending,

Kate dying is tragic, but it would be more of a shame to come all this way to lose Roman because he has been with you since the start of the game.

Edited by TNF

Yeah, that was my reason too but I never knew that Francis' ability is disabled after the storyline is done.

I was pissed off because everytime I tried calling Francis he never answered...so I always had to call

my darling Kiki instead

In my most recent game I...

Spared Ivan -

I spared Ivan because I knew he would come back later as a random character

Spared Clarence - He was a dick, motherfucker deserved to die but I allowed him to live

Spared Cherise - I didn't want Dwayne having her death on his mind as well

Killed Playboy X -

Solely for the apartment and the awesome Claude outfit

Killed Derrick - He was a drunk and a loser. Besides, I used Francis quite a lot to bail me out.

Killed Darko -

For 10 years, he's been searching for this man. Now I wouldn't want to disappoint Niko would I...

Deal -

This was a hard decision to make. Roman or Kate? I knew I would lose Kate one way or another but I guess I did it for the monies

• 10 months later...

-Spared all random characters except Clarence.

-Killed Derrick for Francis's ability

-Killed Playboy

-Took the deal (the ending is more dramatic, not to mention better acted. Also I felt like it flowed better because...)

[i want to say why I think it flowed better but I dunno how how to do "spoiler" tags.]

Also I did all the above stuff on my 2nd play through...the first I did the same except killed Francis and took revenge.

Edited by Vercetti Ghost