_Ray

Will Obama be good?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will Obama be a good president?

• No, never
    • Yes, In a few years
    • Yes, starting about now
    • Yes, He'll serve a second term

Ok then, "George Bush and Dick Cheney"...OH MY GOSH! "BUSH AND DICK" SOUNDS LIKE A SEXUAL REFERENCE. WE CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE WITH THOSE

Ha, that's funny, I haven't heard that before..... :lolbounce:

(Seriously, not sarcasm)

And the likeness was not really a reason for me not liking him, just a funny coincidence that I felt was worth mentioning..... (Apparently a mistake... :rolleyes: )

Can you stop avoiding some of the questions being asked?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Chris.

Ok then, "George Bush and Dick Cheney"...OH MY GOSH! "BUSH AND DICK" SOUNDS LIKE A SEXUAL REFERENCE. WE CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE WITH THOSE

(Seriously, not sarcasm)

And the likeness was not really a reason for me not liking him, just a funny coincidence that I felt was worth mentioning..... (Apparently a mistake... :rolleyes: )

Go ahead, ask 'em.

But I'm being bombarded with posts and by the time I put up one, another has already been put up.

People, this forum was for civilized discussion. I have simply stated my opinions, never attacked any of yours.

In case you haven't read the whole topic, this was meant to be about logistics and Obama, not religion.

And really? Chill...

Alright, fine. I find your reasons that Obama wouldn't be a good president asinine and completely biased. It's as though you're one of these rednecks who live in my area who will reach for ANY reason why Obama isn't suitable for office, including his name. WHAT THE FUCK does THAT have with a thing? Also, did you notice that this county is in debt $1.3 trillion? Seeing how that bill coincides with that number, I'm guessing it's to get us out of debt. And who cares if his first telecast was for Iranians? I haven't seen it, but seeing as how there's so much turmoil in the world, it helps to convince other countries to be on our side.

Edited by L-RiC

Hours or days? MONTHS, buddy. NINE MONTHS, on average. On top of that, it does damage to your body. Damage that lasts for years. Murder an innocent baby? It isn't a baby. It's a fetus. Undeveloped. Learn science, kay?

It has a beating heart and a brain, so that's good enough for me to be considered living.....

Actually, throughout the entire first trimester, it doesn't have a brain, nor a beating heart. So try again, buddy.

As for the gay marriage, I just love posting this video.

Hours or days? MONTHS, buddy. NINE MONTHS, on average. On top of that, it does damage to your body. Damage that lasts for years. Murder an innocent baby? It isn't a baby. It's a fetus. Undeveloped. Learn science, kay?

It has a beating heart and a brain, so that's good enough for me to be considered living.....

Actually, throughout the entire first trimester, it doesn't have a brain, nor a beating heart. So try again, buddy.

As for the gay marriage, I just love posting this video.

It's still a living lifeform.

People, this forum was for civilized discussion. I have simply stated my opinions, never attacked any of yours.

Uhhh...NO. Things like, "He closed Guantanamo bay and wants to let the prisoners go free" is not a fact, opinion or anything. Yes, he's PLANNING on closing it but HE IS NOT letting them run free. know your facts before you try to state an opinion.

It's like you're living in your own little world.

Edited by Harwood Butcher

In case you haven't read the whole topic, this was meant to be about logistics and Obama, not religion.

And really? Chill...

Alright, fine. I find your reasons that Obama wouldn't be a good president asinine and completely biased. It's as though you're one of these rednecks who live in my area who will reach for ANY reason why Obama isn't suitable for office, including his name. WHAT THE FUCK does THAT have with a thing? Also, did you notice that this county is in debt $1.3 trillion? Seeing how that bill coincides with that number, I'm guessing it's to get us out of debt. And cares if his first telecast was for Iranians? I haven't seen it, but seeing as how there's so much turmoil in the world, it helps to convince other countries to be on our side.

1) Yes I clearly am biased, majority of people are, but I haven't attacked anybody.

2) I didn't say his name had anything to do with it. Just said it was a funny coincidence.

3) All Republicans are rednecks? Wow.

4) The Stimulus bill WILL SPEND 1.3 TRILLION THAT WE DON'T HAVE.

5) I didn't see the telecast, just heard about it and thought it was kinda funny that the President of the U.S. would pay more attention to Iran than his own country. That's all, anything else?

So is a chicken. Your point?

It's like you're living in your own little world.

Again. Living in his own bubble.

It's a HUMAN living lifeform, and therefore when we kill a human we get, what?

That's right, murder!

And abortions very often happen after the first trimester. Up until the beginning of the third.

So since it's very young, it's not human and we can just kill them whenever we feel like it?

Wow, Chris.

(Seriously, not sarcasm)

Go ahead, ask 'em.

But I'm being bombarded with posts and by the time I put up one, another has already been put up.

You're being bombarded for stating what you believed to be true, however is NOT. Gay marriage is absolutely NONE of your business. You have NO right to step into Gerard or anyone else who is homosexual's life and say something like "Right, you're not allowed to get married and have sex simply because you are gay with no reason stating why. If you at LEAST tried to see that being is gay is no different from having a straight relationship then you would realize you are against so many of your own straight beliefs, such as getting married, expressing love and affection in public and having the rights to funding and such.

Wow, Chris.

(Seriously, not sarcasm)

Go ahead, ask 'em.

You're being bombarded for stating what you believed to be true, however is NOT. Gay marriage is absolutely NONE of your business. You have NO right to step into Gerard or anyone else who is homosexual's life and say something like "Right, you're not allowed to get married and have sex simply because you are gay with no reason stating why. If you at LEAST tried to see that being is gay is no different from having a straight relationship then you would realize you are against so many of your own straight beliefs, such as getting married, expressing love and affection in public and having the rights to funding and such.

Once again, as my beliefs are allowed to state, it says in the bible that marriage is defined as the union BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN.

You can believe what you want, but that's my belief.

Hardly, actually. Learn about the process of pregnancy and childbirth before spitting false facts. And as stated, chickens are living things, so are cows and pigs. In fact, these things are more "living" than an undeveloped fetus... Yet we SLAUGHTER these things in the masses, only use select parts, and even then, usually don't use all of what we were going to use.

Hamburgers are murder. Fur coats, murder. Chicken nuggets, MURDER. KILLING IS KILLING, AND YOU'RE A HORRIBLE CHRISTIAN IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE.

Hardly, actually. Learn about the process of pregnancy and childbirth before spitting false facts. And as stated, chickens are living things, so are cows and pigs. In fact, these things are more "living" than an undeveloped fetus... Yet we SLAUGHTER these things in the masses, only use select parts, and even then, usually don't use all of what we were going to use.

Hamburgers are murder. Fur coats, murder. Chicken nuggets, MURDER. KILLING IS KILLING, AND YOU'RE A HORRIBLE CHRISTIAN IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE.

God said we could use the animals of the Earth, just not abuse them.

Do you consider a fetus an animal or a human?

1) Yes I clearly am biased, majority of people are, but I haven't attacked anybody.

2) I didn't say his name had anything to do with it. Just said it was a funny coincidence.

5) I didn't see the telecast, just heard about it and thought it was kinda funny that the President of the U.S. would pay more attention to Iran than his own country. That's all, anything else?

1. When trying to carry on a discussion about a topic as sensitive as politics, it helps to be at least slightly objective. Listen to other people's opinions. Not go on the defensive when someone "attacks" your beliefs. :bashhead:

2. Then why did you even put that up as a reason?

3. No, I'm saying there are a shitload of rednecks in East Tennessee that hate the fact that Obama's the president and I had to listen to them bitch about it.

5. We're not the center of the universe and a lot of this country's problems can be traced to poor foreign policies of the past.

Edited by L-RiC

1. When trying to carry on a discussion about a topic as sensitive as politics, it helps to be at least slightly objective. Listen to other people's opinions. Not go on the defensive when someone "attacks" your beliefs. :groan:

2. Then why did you even put that up as a reason?

3. No, I'm saying there are a shitload of rednecks in East Tennessee that hate the fact that Obama's the president and I had to listen to them bitch about it.

5. We're not the center of the universe and a lot of this country's problems can be traced to poor foreign policies of the past.

If you go back to the very beginning of the forum, I got morally attacked and called an idiot.

So clearly, I did not start the argument, and I don't like having my beliefs degraded.

That's right, murder!

And abortions very often happen after the first trimester. Up until the beginning of the third.

So since it's very young, it's not human and we can just kill them whenever we feel like it?

Actually, it's a human FETUS. And for the record, it's currently ILLEGAL to get an abortion at the end of the third trimester. You DO realize that the third trimester is the end of the pregnancy, right? Yes, it happens, but it's illegal, and probably won't ever be legal.

WE'RE ABUSING THEM. DID YOU NOT READ MY POST?

And a fetus can be anything, depending on what it is in. Inside a human? Then it's a human fetus.

Are you telling me killing animals isn't considered abuse? What the fuck is then?

God said we could use the animals for our needs, (eating, making into tools, etc.)

But clearly not to torture them or do dog fighting, etc.

G2G

Both. A fetus is a undeveloped animal. Humans are animals. No more, no less. The only difference between humans and other animals is that our brain has allowed us to manipulate our environment to our own needs.

That's right, murder!

Actually, it's a human FETUS. And for the record, it's currently ILLEGAL to get an abortion at the end of the third trimester. You DO realize that the third trimester is the end of the pregnancy, right? Yes, it happens, but it's illegal, and probably won't ever be legal.

WE'RE ABUSING THEM. DID YOU NOT READ MY POST?

And a fetus can be anything, depending on what it is in. Inside a human? Then it's a human fetus.

Exactly, human, and killing humans is, I believe, considered murder......

And I said the beginning of the third trimester, or end of second, smart one.

And even if I didn't know that you can easily figure it out by the fact that it says TRI-mester, and tri means tree, or third.

I HAVE TO GO FOR TONIGHT, GOODBYE

Edited by raybob

Once again, as my beliefs are allowed to state, it says in the bible that marriage is defined as the union BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN.

Of course they are. I'm not saying you abiding the bible is wrong. But ease up on your ignorance and see that homosexuality isn't as bad as what you believe them to be, thus, this is why I and many others believe homosexuality is no different from being straight.

Are you telling me killing animals isn't considered abuse? What the fuck is then?

God said we could use the animals for our needs, (eating, making into tools, etc.)

G2G

Again...how the hell is killing not torture???

Yes, you were called some names, which shouldn't happen. You're entitled to your opinion, but you're forgetting that we too have our own opinions. Thinking you're an idiot...is an opinion.

Of course they are. I'm not saying you abiding the bible is wrong. But ease up on your ignorance and see that homosexuality isn't as bad as what you believe them to be, thus, this is why I and many others believe homosexuality is no different from being straight.

I'm sorry, I was just stating my opinion, and no, I do not, as someone said earlier, believe that gays will rot in hell, etc.

GOODNIGHT

I'm sorry, I was just stating my opinion, and no, I do not, as someone said earlier, believe that gays will rot in hell, etc.

GOODNIGHT

That's not the point. I did not accuse you of believing that gays should die or rot. I'm asking you to ease up on your beliefs on gay rights and continue.

So clearly, I did not start the argument, and I don't like having my beliefs degraded.

This argument started as soon as you posted this topic, so in a way, you did start it. Some better reasons would of been nice instead of something retarded like "Obama Biden sounds a lot like Osama Bin Laden".

Maybe you should of kept this to yourself or maybe put some more thought into it before posting it.

Edited by Noru

G2G

Alright, but killing a cow and using HALF of the meat to make beef and throwing everything else away is wrong. Which, BY THE WAY, is what usually happens. THAT, is NOT what God meant. And besides, I doubt he wanted us to MASS SLAUGHTER them, either. He wanted each person to go kill the animal THEY NEEDED, and use them for their needs.

Exactly, human, and killing humans is, I believe, considered murder......

And I said the beginning of the third trimester, or end of second, smart one.

And even if I didn't know that you can easily figure it out by the fact that it says TRI-mester, and tri means tree, or third.

I HAVE TO GO FOR TONIGHT, GOODBYE

For someone who has to go, you keep on posting.

Most moral doctors won't do an abortion too far into the SECOND trimester, they are most commonly done near the end of the FIRST trimester.