I hate YouTube. I hate YouTube. I hate YouTube.

GTA Don

YouTube. What the fuck? YT have been really pissing everyone off lately, now they go and make it worse by adding some new shitty homepage where you can't check your subscriptions and messages. I just wish that there was some other place where you could get the same content without them having to add new features every week. I know there's Vimeo, Veoh, Megavideo etc. but none of them are as popular as YT. So this can be the new YT rant topic. Yes?

YouTube.

So this can be the new YT rant topic. Yes?

Good.

Youtbe are getting really annoying, letting Viacom and WGM claim copyrights on anything on youtube. Half the time, its not even those companies filing the claims, its youtube partners using copyright claims own their own advantage.

I know there was a YT member, I can't remember what his username was, but he made a 5 minute cartoon, and posted it on youtube. Viacom took the video without asking him, and put it on one of their shows, and then claimed copyrights for it, and got the member banned. :pissedred:

YouTube. What the fuck? YT have been really pissing everyone off lately, now they go and make it worse by adding some new shitty homepage where you can't check your subscriptions and messages. I just wish that there was some other place where you could get the same content without them having to add new features every week. I know there's Vimeo, Veoh, Megavideo etc. but none of them are as popular as YT. So this can be the new YT rant topic. Yes?

Bold: You could still check those on the homepage...

• 1 month later...

I don't hate youtube per say, but some users piss me off. My first account UrzaPlaneswalker was popular, but one person flagged a video by mistake and the account was banned.

My second account LordRiderFan had lots of viewers. I had ecchi picture videos and listed them as not for little kids. Then two people flagged two videos and that account got the axe. I actually remember what the user commented on a video before he flagged it. "What kind of shit is this? Why dont you freaks find real women!" I hacked the little pricks account and got him perm banned. >:)

I have had about 4 accounts removed for no good reason. Plus, Youtube don't even tell you if your banned - No emails, Nothing!

Same with Photobucket.

The copyright thing is bullshit. And yeah, constantly changing the layout is rather fucking annoying. OH NO, YOU PUT 26 SECONDS WORTH OF A COPYRIGHTED SONG IN A VIDEO THAT YOU AREN'T COMMERCIALLY SELLING((or making money on it any way at all)), YOU ARE THIEF!!!!

I have had about 4 accounts removed for no good reason. Plus, Youtube don't even tell you if your banned - No emails, Nothing!

Same with Photobucket.

The copyright thing is bulls**t. And yeah, constantly changing the layout is rather fucking annoying. OH NO, YOU PUT 26 SECONDS WORTH OF A COPYRIGHTED SONG IN A VIDEO THAT YOU AREN'T COMMERCIALLY SELLING((or making money on it any way at all)), YOU ARE THIEF!!!!

This explains why I would like to put up my own video site, or at least support Chris' efforts on TGTAP Video...

• 2 weeks later...
I was also pissed of at YouTube. Now, I don't care if they'll put it back or not, one thing is for sure, I hate YouTube!

But I love Photobucket.

Agreed on that. I do watch and post at YT, but the thing is that the site, as well as their partners, are rather overzealous at copyrights; the comedy duo Moymoy Palaboy, for one, uploaded their own parodies of copyrighted songs, but YT either took them down or muted it just because it was considered "a terms of service violation".

Parodies may lack originality, since they use pre-existing works for their comedies, but since the main point is to make a humorous comment about the original author, and NOT to deprive them of profit and/or recognition, it is considered as a fair work, unless if the spoof is insulting or inappropriate.

Mickey Mouse was born out of parody, so if Disney makes a parody video in YouTube, will you YT admins take it down?