Savegames...

mato zxc

Here's the problem, you see... the save is corrupted.

This means that something has occurred to make the save corrupt, so you can't use it. Reinstalling won't help, because it's corrupt. Fairly self - explanatory, no? So, you need to find a new savegame to play, making sure, of course that's it's right for your game version.

This means that something has occurred to make the save corrupt, so you can't use it. Reinstalling won't help, because it's corrupt. Fairly self - explanatory, no? So, you need to find a new savegame to play, making sure, of course that's it's right for your game version.

It has the same problem even if i start a new game and save it when i try loading it it says its corrupted!!!

It has the same problem even if i start a new game and save it when i try loading it it says its corrupted!!!

The versions may differ from yours and his/her's

The versions may differ from yours and his/her's

Well when i start a new game when i save it and try lod it it says savegame corrupted... why is that???

Edited by mato zxc