More Lost and Damned updates

Chris

Rockstar have updated the official Lost and Damned website with some more new content. Another new screenshot has been added to the official GTA IV website for Ashley Butler, the "party girl who partied too much".

Other updates include:

Johnny Klebitz trailer - shown earlier on GameTrailers

Republican Space Rangers

The Martin Serious Show

The new screenshots

the-lost-and-damned-57.jpg the-lost-and-damned-58.jpg the-lost-and-damned-59.jpg the-lost-and-damned-60.jpg the-lost-and-damned-61.jpg the-lost-and-damned-62.jpg ashley_1280x720.jpg

im really hyped man, only 16 more days until i can grab my 360 pad and cruise over XBLM and then wait for it to d/l for god knows how long lol

Probably not too long since all the models such as the characters and bikes are already in the game (some are hidden away) which is what I would assume would be the bulk of the file size.

im really hyped man, only 16 more days until i can grab my 360 pad and cruise over XBLM and then wait for it to d/l for god knows how long lol

Probably not too long since all the models such as the characters and bikes are already in the game (some are hidden away) which is what I would assume would be the bulk of the file size.

You just killed me :aweclosed:

but there is still the new soundtrack, animations and stuff, im worried about the d/l time, its the space it will take, i only have a crappy 20GB HDD, so it cant take too much