Your favorite snack

rappo

I don't eat very large meals, and usually have one or two per day, so I'm always looking around for something good to snack on. Lately I've found this to be a good combination: some yoghurt with garlic salt and dill in it, along with wheat thins and carrots. For some reason they all mix well even though it may be unexpected :P So share any snacks you've got, you might even inspire me to follow!

i love eating noodles with rice and a coke, i'm not very creative when it comes on making snacks :P

Lol that's not a snack.

Come to think of it, i don't ever really ever have snacks. A bag of chips once every month doesn't count. I'm not into the whole junk food thing yet I'm not sensitive to what i feed my body at all.

Salad snacks are for pussies

My Number 1 snack for years has been cereal, I eat like 2-3 bowls a day, and I add lots of sugar. That's pretty much been my main snack for the past 14 years. :P

heheh amen, what sort of cereal? i tend to have honey bunches of oats :P ive never added sugar though, it probably has enough to begin with

My Number 1 snack for years has been cereal, I eat like 2-3 bowls a day, and I add lots of sugar. That's pretty much been my main snack for the past 14 years. :P

heheh amen, what sort of cereal? i tend to have honey bunches of oats :P ive never added sugar though, it probably has enough to begin with

Just plain Cornflakes, thats why I add the sugar :D

Usually a cup of tea and toast. Usually have Marmite on my toast, but if we're out, I'll have just butter. Failing that, whatever's in the fridge.

X2

Nothing beats some Earl Gray tea with a bit of milk an honey in it, along with some "butter toast" as Ed would say. I also am always eating cherrio's.