2008 Awards voting now closed

Chris

We've closed the polls for the 2008 awards now. Since we're not ready to hand out all the awards, I've hidden the polls away for now so it's a bit more of a surprise when we announce the winners, so you don't just go through them and look who's winning etc.

Hopefully have the badges made sometime this week and perhaps dish them out next weekend. Well done to everyone, some were very close.

And a special congratulations to Chris, who we all know won the "Least Likely to Get Laid" award. :P

LOLOLOLOLOL :rofl2:

Anywayz.... All us elite-staff-members can see who won right now :awesome: I'll give out the winners for 50,000 forum cash per name given. :hurrhurr:

Charge extra if that name won multiple awards.

Edited by L-RiC

And a special congratulations to Chris, who we all know won the "Least Likely to Get Laid" award. :P

Anywayz.... All us elite-staff-members can see who won right now :awesome: I'll give out the winners for 50,000 forum cash per name given. :hurrhurr:

LOL

Congrats in advance to the future wieners!

I wouldn't be so sure about that L-Ric. It was actually incredibly close. Was one of the reasons I left the polls open as long as I did, wanted to make sure there weren't ties etc. Me and Ice were level one point before I closed, I actually told some people to vote and hoped it still didn't end in a tie. It didn't.

Or you can just share with your fellow DS members for free :P

Congrats to anyone who wins anything.

I mean per name. If I give you a name... It will be for one award. Nigga I ain't stupid.

"MIA" lol. :P

It's true though, and yeah GBA actually did pretty well.

Sorry for the epic delays in getting the awards announced. Not as bad as one forum I'm on though, which still hasn't done their nominations yet (not a GTA forum btw) :P

Now that the New York trip has come up I'll make a point of doing them when I get back, so expect to see a topic next weekend. Sorry to keep you all waiting etc.

The forum sucking bit was obviously, but it was actually quite harsh to exclude gba like that so blatantly, she being the only other girl in the contest, and considering she's still pretty active here and obviously going to see it. Would be a little different if it was directed to kokane since she doesn't come here anymore and wouldn't see it... but yeah.