1. 1. Who will win SuperBowl XLIII?

• Arizona Cardinals
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
  2. 2. How close with the game be?

• Complete Domination
    • Slight Domination
    • Close Game
    • Overtime Win

So, will the Pittsburgh Steelers or the Arizona Cardinals win this year's superbowl.

Me, I'm mixed because the Steelers are obviously a better team, but the Cardinals seem very mentally prepared.

But, I'm still voting for the Steel Curtain.

HURRY AND VOTE!!!! ONLY 26 HOURS UNTIL THE GAME!!!!

Edited by raybob95

No one's been giving the Cardinals enough credit in the playoffs (but why would you, they lost by 28 in Week 13 to the Eagles, by 21 in Week 15 to the Vikings, and by 40 in Week 16 to the Patriots) but I still don't buy them to beat the Steelers. Larry Fitzgerald's getting too overhyped right now and the Steelers' defense pwns. Steelers win but close.

Steelers are gonna win, complete domination!

They're my home team, favorite team, and they're gonna kick the shit out of them birds.

Uhm.... yeah. Their is two minutes and thirty seconds left and the Cardinals just made a touchdown. Now it's twenty-two, to twenty. Cardinals are winning, and yes: I hope the Cardinals win.

edit: Fuck shit asshole. Twenty-two seconds left, Steelers just scored.

double edit: [/end of game] Fuck you, Steelers. Lol....

Edited by Nate10

They're my home team, favorite team, and they're gonna kick the shit out of them birds.

Uhm.... yeah. Their is two minutes and thirty seconds left and the Cardinals just made a touchdown. Now it's twenty-two, to twenty. Cardinals are winning, and yes: I hope the Cardinals win.

LOL :lolbounce:

GO STEELERS!!! :thumbsup::clapping::awesome:

LOL :lolbounce:

GO STEELERS!!! :thumbsup::clapping::awesome:

LOL, guys.

Well, it's official.

Steelers win last-minute 27-23

So I guess people who voted for Steelers, and Close Game Won. (I voted slight domination)

For anyone who missed the game: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?g...amp;week=POST21

(Sorry, the official book game hasn't been released yet.....)

Edited by raybob95

FUCK YEAH. DO I HEAR QUEEN PLAYING!?

Fuck them steelers and fuck the ref

Fuck the ref alright, he was pulling some BULLSHIT calls. I didn't see him penalize the Cardinals once.

But still, the Steelers are fucking machines. Honestly, they played defense like nobody's business. And KICKED THE CARDINAL'S ASSES.

That was an intense game though. Like, the most intense I have ever seen.

But anyways, woo the steelers won <3

It sure was, especially the 4th quarters there were a good 2-3 fights, Pittsburgh got lucky at one time, I don't remember who it was but at some point Arizona got a personal foul for unnecessary roughness, and then they showed a clip of a Steelers player, totally beating down on a Cardinals player, luckily no ref saw that.

That was an intense game though. Like, the most intense I have ever seen.

But anyways, woo the steelers won <3

It sure was, especially the 4th quarters there were a good 2-3 fights, Pittsburgh got lucky at one time, I don't remember who it was but at some point Arizona got a personal foul for unnecessary roughness, and then they showed a clip of a Steelers player, totally beating down on a Cardinals player, luckily no ref saw that.

I think you might be referring to #92, not sure who that is, but I'm pretty sure it was the same guy that got the 100-yard touchdown. I could be wrong though.

A little to late but I said Steelers would win it. Cant wait for next year. PATRIOTS ALL THE WAY! 19-0. :awesome:

YEAH!!!, GO CHEATERS!!!! :thumbsdown:

Congratulations Steelers, but i still hate the team nonetheless. :thumbsdown:

:o How could you say that? Don't be jealous!

Edited by Harwood Butcher