Will you still be visiting TGTAP when you're gonna be older?

Damjan

So?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.
    • I won't care about that stupid site again.

I'll be probably on here and on the web until I'm old enough and getting tired of it. I'm not too sure to be honest, I could have a job which would have to be done via Internet (e.g. Software Design & Dev, Web Design etc.). I'm probably going to be on here for some time. But truthfully I won't be gone in a long time.

It depends if this forum stays around that long, depends what you define as older, and all that stuff.

I've asked myself this about the other forum I mainly go on, but it all depends on whether it will still be there, whether the people who make it what it is will still be there, and whether Rockstar continues to bring out GTA's (which I doubt they'll be doing for another 20 years)...I'm 20, so I'm seeing being older as when I'm in my 30's or 40's.

I have to be honest, I'll probably get banned before I stop coming here. :mellow:

I'll make sure I'm the one who does the honors, bro.

I come to this place so much, it should be my homepage. Granted, I don't post as much as I used to, but I can't really imagine not coming here. It's such a vibrant community. Plus, this is the only forum I haven't been banned from.

It WAS my homepage at one point.

A surprising number of people are here because it's a forum they "haven't been banned on" - maybe we're not being strict enough, maybe we should go around banning some more people? :P

Wow... And I come here because I've never been banned from any other site that many times. :lolbounce:

But yeah more strict I'm on it!!!!!! :hurrhurr:

I come to this place so much, it should be my homepage. Granted, I don't post as much as I used to, but I can't really imagine not coming here. It's such a vibrant community. Plus, this is the only forum I haven't been banned from.

:o A post by you that doesn't make fun of anything :P

Well to be honest I don't know. Obviously I'm going to spend more time on my future education then the internet, but I'll at least have some time to come back..

I put no but it really depends. Forums are a great side thing for me to do at home when I am bored and feel like chatting with someone. My husband works afternoon shift and my friends all work odd shifts so it's hard to hang out all the time. I'm basically by myself when I get home from work at 330PM until my husband gets home at around 12AM. When I have kids, I'll probably pop in but not sure how long I would last, seeing as to how my hands will be full.

I've been around. Started at GTAForums in November of 2001, so I would have been about 15. I was at GTABoards for some time as well, then I became inactive for a couple of years, and now I'm here. So I've been pretty active in the GTA Forum scene for about 8 years.

I put a maybe though as the GTA series has become less interesting to me since the release of GTA4. I guess time will tell.