Hmm, where does this take me...?

NSanityHD

Have you edited that pic? It looks like you are going through the tunnel by Fort Carson, while you have the Water Level Trainer on. But according to the map you are acctully in the sea.

I didn't edit the picture, map or anything, I didn't use any trainer otherwise I would have been banned. (All though I have been ban evading alot. :P) I am running out of names to use. :o

According to this map I just looked for online:

GTA%20SA.png

I was under and in the pipes at pne of the Waterwoks water station. Them pipes are also glitched as I sometimes went through them. I will post more images etc later.

pipesmap.jpg

Bahhh, use your common sense.

It's here:

here.jpg

Seriously theres more than 1 pipe in the game, in GTASANANDREAS go check them out if you dont belive...

And dude the place your pointing, its not the pipe NOOB!Its the golf place idiot.

No you dumb European fuck. He's pointing at the place where the green patch of land is on the map. On the mini map there is a little patch of land, where the pipe the guy was talking about is at. He's trying to show you were that exact pipe is.

pipesmap.jpg

It's here:

here.jpg

Seriously theres more than 1 pipe in the game, in GTASANANDREAS go check them out if you dont belive...

And dude the place your pointing, its not the pipe NOOB!Its the golf place idiot.

No you dumb European fuck. He's pointing at the place where the green patch of land is on the map. On the mini map there is a little patch of land, where the pipe the guy was talking about is at. He's trying to show you were that exact pipe is.

Ye he should have explained it better..

And your the dumb fuck fucking racist noob get a life! :pissedred:

pipesmap.jpg

It's here:

here.jpg

Ye he should have explained it better..

And your the dumb fuck fucking racist noob get a life! :pissedred:

LOL. Your the dumb fuck :) You don't know what a racist is.