TGTAP Gathering

Harwood Butcher

This has been discussed countless times around the forum, but I don't think there has been an actual topic made for it.

A "TGTAP Gathering" probably won't ever happen, but why not discuss where one might take place.

In this topic I basically want to find out where everyone would want the gathering to be.

Simply copy this code (shown below) and paste it in a post, fill it out and leave any extra comments you want.

[b]Country:[/b]
[b]Territory/State:[/b]
[b]City:[/b]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a little side note, you don't have to fill out where you live. Just fill out where you'd want to have the gathering, but I'm sure mostly everyone is gonna choose their own town. I mean...who wants to travel...that's no fun.

Territory/State: Pennsylvania

City: Pittsburgh

Yeah, that's right...I'm lazy. :whistle:

TBH, I'd gladly meet up with anyone of the members from the UK.... Connor, TM, etc... it wouldn't be too hard, well, not as hard as it is for you AmeriFags.

We'd have to wait a few years, since most members aren't really old enough to get really fucking plastered*, which is.. what I'd assume you'd do when you meet up :P

*BritSlang - Plastered, adj. - alternative phrarses - 'off my tits' 'rat arsed' 'steaming' 'peng' 'merc'd', etc. Or just drunk.

Unless if we pool all the expenses, resources and stuff together, such stuff is difficult to organise, since we're practically miles away from each other, but...

Territory/State: Cavite

City: General Trias

And it will be indeed a scrumptious dinner; my mum cooks some nice dishes and stuff, and you'll get to enjoy a beer or two... :awesome:

Edited by Huckleberry Pie

Unless if we pool all the expenses, resources and stuff together, such stuff is difficult to organise, since we're practically miles away from each other, but...

And it will be indeed a scrumptious dinner; my mum cooks some nice dishes and stuff, and you'll get to enjoy a beer or two... :awesome:

that sounds nice, because of the free food and the proximity of your location to my location :awesome:

that sounds nice, because of the free food and the proximity of your location to my location :awesome:

Well, except for the fact that most of us are over 9000 miles away, and they have to pay extra for the airline tickets and stuff. Unless if you use the teleporter hax... :P

Well, except for the fact that most of us are over 9000 miles away, and they have to pay extra for the airline tickets and stuff. Unless if you use the teleporter hax... :P

yeah, i had to consider them anyway. I'm such a selfish fellow, my bad :P

Well if anyone's gonna organise it then it'll need to be one per country, possibly one for all of Europe if people are willing to fly to the UK. The reason is for the number of members in one area.

US could do it because there's loads of you. But a lot of Americans have never flown and won't leave their home state so that might fuck things up if there's only a few. Majority of you are underage too so what exactly will you do? Go to someone's house and play GTA? Awesome.

Anyway, not like I can organise another country's so it's someone else's bother.

A UK one would be really easy to organise based on the huge amount of members we have from there and how small the country is.

Best thing to do (for any meet):

• Agree on a date (2 days/nights)
  • Rent out a large house/manor or some shit with like 10 bedrooms for 2 nights or so.
    • In an area where the most people can easily get to

[*]Have one person arrange the securing of the house, have the others all pay you a deposit so no one shows up paying fuck all and you're left with a 10 bedroom house for yourself or something!

[*]Make sure everyone's transport is arranged

[*]Have people bring all the game consoles to the house, and ensure TV's are there (bring one if not obviously)

[*]Maybe an age limit, 18+ maybe a little restrictive, so 15/16+ maybe a better option to get more people. But at least everyone can go out and drink/club or whatever if over 18. In the US you're fucked over by ages anyway so doesn't matter about age limits for you since barely anyone here is 21+.

[*]Have at least a few people of age so they can buy alcohol and bring it back to the house for everyone to enjoy

[*]When everyone is there, have fun!

That's basically it. GTAF did a UK meet in Blackpool (I think) last year, a few members showed up and it was a success, sort of, way more members planned to go but never did. Still, I'm pretty sure if someone organised it well enough a meet up in some country could work for TGTAP too.

I reckon for UK, we'd need to keep it England due to the lack of Scots and Welsh here, probably somewhere in the general Midlands area would do best since it's in the middle so no one has an epic amount of travel to do.

I'm not wanting to organise it, but if one is organised then I'd like to attend.

Territory/State: Scotland

City: Edinburgh (is the nearest City but Falkirk is the town I live in)

I've met TNF, sort of, not talked but unknowingly seeing him New York and Edinburgh.

@ Chris: I can name a few people living in Scotland and/or have a relation to Scotland: Me, TNF, Mpilk901 but I do agree that it should be in England for UK citizens.

Majority of you are underage too so what exactly will you do? Go to someone's house and play GTA? Awesome.

DUH!!!

• Agree on a date (2 days/nights)
  • Rent out a large house/manor or some shit with like 10 bedrooms for 2 nights or so.
    • In an area where the most people can easily get to

[*]Have one person arrange the securing of the house, have the others all pay you a deposit so no one shows up paying fuck all and you're left with a 10 bedroom house for yourself or something!

[*]Make sure everyone's transport is arranged

[*]Have people bring all the game consoles to the house, and ensure TV's are there (bring one if not obviously)

[*]Maybe an age limit, 18+ maybe a little restrictive, so 15/16+ maybe a better option to get more people. But at least everyone can go out and drink/club or whatever if over 18. In the US you're fucked over by ages anyway so doesn't matter about age limits for you since barely anyone here is 21+.

[*]Have at least a few people of age so they can buy alcohol and bring it back to the house for everyone to enjoy

[*]When everyone is there, have fun!

If the date of the gathering would be some time during the summer, I'd probably be able to go anywhere. I think I'd have enough money saved up to do it. So if there's one in England...I COULD BE THERE!!11!!11! YAY!!! Wouldn't that be fun having to put up with me? :awesome:

I think it would be better just to set up in a hotel or some shitty ass motel so that there's no way of someone getting around paying their portion.

I'd much rather go around causing havoc and pissing off the locals instead of staying in the hotel/motel room or house.

Besides all of that...wouldn't it be better if we all just make a vacation out of it and go somewhere kick ass?

Edited by Harwood Butcher

No because if there are people in India wanting to meet each other then they can. The majority of the members who have posted in here are from Britain and America. We're screwed for meeting you guys over in America. Keep it nationally, no going out the country unless it's like Canada and America (border countries).

If I were to go to London to meet people my travel plans would be:

Walk to Falkirk High Station @ 3 am,

Ride on a Train to Edinburgh Waverly Station; arrive @ 3.15 am,

Ride a train to London's Kings Cross station; arrive @ 10.20 am,

etc.

But I won't do that because I wouldn't have much time to spend in London. I really want to go the city because I haven't been before and it's the capital of the country.