Sign in to follow this  
milkyboy

Two me's

Hey spaz, I read your two line description some time ago about making two people in the picture, so tonight I gave it a shot and these are it, what do you think?

2mes25ze.jpg

2mes3mz.jpg

Edited by milkyboy

That's awesome! Would you mind linking me to whatever your reffering to? I have to give it a try.

Yeah, I'll try and find it hang on

Edit: I can't find it but it basically said you just take two identical pictures with the subject matter in different positions, you then, using photoshop or another similar program combine them.

Edited by milkyboy

That's awesome! Would you mind linking me to whatever your reffering to? I have to give it a try.

As awesome as it is, it's pretty simple. He was refferring to my description of how to do it.

The best thing to use((what I used)) is a webcam. If you want good quality use a digi-camera but keep it still. You can complete the image without having identical photos, but it takes a bit more precision. Actually, all you'd have to do is make a bigger canvas and align the images accordingly. Then erase anything overlapping on of the characters. If one is closer to the camera than the other, keep it the top layer.

Those look real nice, keep up the work and good luck to whoever tries it. :thumbsup:

ey, im going to do one, hum, i need a week or more, i have exams and a site to maintain... i'll try to do one normal (two mes) and one, a bit more difficult, i'll take someone with glasses, and add in the reflection the two mes.... fancy eh?

ey, im going to do one, hum, i need a week or more, i have exams and a site to maintain... i'll try to do one normal (two mes) and one, a bit more difficult, i'll take someone with glasses, and add in the reflection the two mes.... fancy eh?

Sounds cool. Can't wait to see the result!