Why don't you ever visit the homepage?

Chris

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse my language but im being serious

the reason i dont visit the homepage is because its FUCKING boring im not being a jerk just a person not afraid to tell you whats wrong, try embedding a flash game near the bottom of the page, you can find a few embeddable games at www.freeonlinegames.com also make links bigger brighter and stand out more, like neon green or orange, also try to make exciting headlines for the news, hell let me take a crack at pitching you a few lines if you want me to.....

"They see me trollin'......"

Either that or you're ridiculously stupid. Any website that needs to entice you with a flash game in order to get you to visit is a shitty website. And FUCK, bright neon colors? What are you, 5? You need bright colors to grab your attention?

And LOL at the way you speak to Chris as if he's a 12 year old who's never made a website before. Dude, I assure you, if he wanted to embed a game on the site, he could do it without ever visiting another website.

I have to agree with Spaz on that one. Why would the website of TGTAP need "neon" sort of fonts to make the text stand out more? That'd be a little stupid, now wouldn't it? And flash games? Wtf. This is a GTA, yes....a GTA (Grand Theft Auto) fan site. Why would a GTA fan site want stupid flash games on it from stupid sites? As Spaz said, if Chris wanted some flash games on his site I pretty much think he'd make his own. He's not stupid you know. ;)

For anyone who's interested, I have made a change on the homepage so that if you're logged in, the "Join the Forums" image will be faded out and instead you'll see your avatar along with relevant forum links such as to the main forum page, my controls, your profile page, new posts, and your pm's.

Comments/feedback?

For anyone who's interested, I have made a change on the homepage so that if you're logged in, the "Join the Forums" image will be faded out and instead you'll see your avatar along with relevant forum links such as to the main forum page, my controls, your profile page, new posts, and your pm's.

Comments/feedback?

Cool but i can't seem to see my avatar.

lol rappo :)

We're not having a shoutbox simply because no respectable website would ever have one, the ONLY thing that gets posted in them is spam. If you want to talk about stuff, use the forums, forums are for discussions.

I realise you guys aren't webmasters but seriously you need to learn about why sites don't have this sort of novelty shit on them. We're a professional and respected fansite, if you genuinely believe shoutboxes are useful and an important feature then I'm afraid you'll need to leave here and visit one of the fansites that is very small and isn't acknowledged by R* etc. Simple as that.

lol rappo :)

We're not having a shoutbox simply because no respectable website would ever have one, the ONLY thing that gets posted in them is spam. If you want to talk about stuff, use the forums, forums are for discussions.

I realise you guys aren't webmasters but seriously you need to learn about why sites don't have this sort of novelty shit on them. We're a professional and respected fansite, if you genuinely believe shoutboxes are useful and an important feature then I'm afraid you'll need to leave here and visit one of the fansites that is very small and isn't acknowledged by R* etc. Simple as that.

I-Am-Sofa-King-We-Todd-Ed.

Shout boxes are for kid sites Chris. Mostly your right everything on there ends up as spam. The most likely place to get banned for starting a flaim war.

Comments/feedback?

Looks really good, at first I didn't notice just clicked again but realized it wasn't the normal image anymore.