Why don't you ever visit the homepage?

Chris

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the forced cursor: pointer thing confuses me :P maybe have it be a different CSS element if you're actually logged in? one that doesn't say "join the forums" in the BG and doesnt have a forced pointer? :D

Oh it already is different, I just forgot to remove the line for pointer cursor. Done now. I'll sort the image out when I get back from NY.

Yeah, shoutboxes suck to be honest. And if you think about it, isn't a forum already classed as something you discuss in? So there wouldn't be a point in having one, when we have something far more better than a shoutbox, which is an IP. Board.

Also, I like the idea of having the avatar and shit on the homepage. Leah Dizon sure makes it good, for me anyways. :P And seriously not a bad idea on the homepage especially. And by the way, why does it say Terminiator Salvation Trailer at the bottom near the copyright of the homepage? Are you a fan of it or something? :P

Yeah, shoutboxes suck to be honest. And if you think about it, isn't a forum already classed as something you discuss in? So there wouldn't be a point in having one, when we have something far more better than a shoutbox, which is an IP. Board.

Also, I like the idea of having the avatar and shit on the homepage. Leah Dizon sure makes it good, for me anyways. :P And seriously not a bad idea on the homepage especially. And by the way, why does it say Terminiator Salvation Trailer at the bottom near the copyright of the homepage? Are you a fan of it or something? :P

He's a fanboy TM

edit: Oh cool I like the avatar thing in the homepage :awesome:

Edited by Husky

Terminiator Salvation Trailer at the bottom near the copyright of the homepage? Are you a fan of it or something? :P

Yeah I made a page full of ads just to make money. If it gets popular you can sell the site for quite a bit of money, so the link is there just to help it rank better in search engines :)

Wat? :blink: Fox Sponsors you to link there website? Great deal man. I can buy a Ferrari's Pr0ns with that kind of money.

How the hell did you manage to get that from me saying I made a one page website for the trailer? :S

Wonderful comprehension skills there... :P

@laggynoob: None of what you just said makes any sense. I don't think you really understand how search engines or the Internet works, therefore I'm not sure you're in a place to comment about it.

Why would you do that when we got a Members Page on the forum? Seriously, think about it first. It would be a waste of time, and truthfully, why would you do that for? Some people really don't want to show the location of where they live, and to be honest, a page like that sounds useless, really. Search engines would pick on it, but how would this really be beneificial to Chris? Other than him getting some money, but when we have the members flag page, along with the members page itself, it sounds like a waste of time, like I said.

You don't see the logic in search engines and the internet like Chris said, having a page for that sounds... Useless, and is just execessive. We have something like it on the forums, so there's no point whatsoever in having it on another page.

Edited by TM™

I usually just type in tgtap when I first get on the internet, and it takes me to this, then I just click on the first link which is some random topic, in which I just scroll up to the forum. :P

Lol you're weird. Why don't you just drag a TGTAP link on to your bookmarks toolbar so all you have to do is click it :/

No idea; just kind of lazy and am used to doing that.

I just like to post random stuff on Forums. No real interest in visiting GTA sites. Everything that I need, I know already. I used to visit the main sites alot during the first 2 years of playing San ANdreas though. But eventually I knew all the cheats, secrets ect. And there's really nothing else to visit the site for...

Maybe you could start some contests!? :D But that could be done on the forum anyway...