Pointless Topic

_Ray

No Multiple Accounts - Unless you have a legit reason for creating another account, you should not be using more than one to post here. Members found using multiple accounts will be disposed of.

Which explains you don't read the rules.

EDIT: Editing things can make me look rather stupid.

Edited by Husky

Hey guys, I'm sorry I put up that topic.

It was very immature, and in clear contravention of the forum rules.

And for those of you reading this first, this topic was obviously not about random talk, originally.

In fact, check out the bottom of my new signature.

CakeForgiveness.jpg

Sorry, I just couldn't help not post that picture. :hurrhurr:

Edited by raybob95

Dude, I know the staff is dealing with you, but take it from someone who also runs a forum. Just stop being immature, don't break the rules, and stop sucking up with stupid apologies. Just do what the staff told you and stop making stupid topics and immature posts.

If you want to show people you're sorry and willing to change then do it, but don';t juyst make stupid apologies in your sig or topics and then keep breaking rules and stuff.

Dude, I know the staff is dealing with you, but take it from someone who also runs a forum. Just stop being immature, don't break the rules, and stop sucking up with stupid apologies. Just do what the staff told you and stop making stupid topics and immature posts.

If you want to show people you're sorry and willing to change then do it, but don';t juyst make stupid apologies in your sig or topics and then keep breaking rules and stuff.

K, point taken.

To be exactly honest, I have no problem with you, it's just sometimes you're just annoying, with the whole Pro-Christian stuff especially. Now I know you have such strong faith in your religion, it's not a problem, but at a place like this where nobody would like to hear stuff like that, just keep it to yourself. And also, it's not that right placing apologies in your sig, especially if this is something as personal as a warning, don't show it in your sig, just prove it really. So yeah, if you just listen and follow the rules, you'll be a fine, respected individual here at TGTAP.

So yeah, to sum it up, rather than apologies, just follow what the staff have given you, and you'll do fine here. Just no more of these pointless topics, if you do want to make a topic, make it at least legit, and from what I've seen here, this didn't seem legit.