Offical GTA IV Myths & Eggs topic

Bar27262

Hey...i saw some topic saying something about Ratman, i tried 2 reply, bt it was already closed..bt th truth is ive seen him..mayb ppl wont believe, bt anyways, let me jst say it, cz i guess i hav th freedom 2 tel my story here isnt it? lol anyways, i was drivin a infernus tru th railways, when being really stupid, i went against th train, bt i miracly managed 2 escape alive..lol..i jumped out jst in tym, n then i had 2 go th whole tunnel..by foot!!! dnt like using cheats..anyways, when i was jogging tru th tunnel(in the darkest part of th tunnel) sum wat luked 2 b a beggar came to me running 4m behind, stopped in front of me n said...''Hey, my name is Ratman...and I don't like you''..afta he statrd sprinted, n i tried 2 catch him, so i went after him at full speed, bt the guy was soooo fast!!! he jst disapeared, afta a minute or 2...bt i cudnt c his face, thea was a lot of hair..so i realli dnt knw..i jst knw tht th guy runs sooooo fast, its impossible 2 catch him on foot!! i went thea many otha tyms agen, wit a byke, bt ive neva seen him agen...so thts my story :/

Hey...i saw some topic saying something about Ratman, i tried 2 reply, bt it was already closed..bt th truth is ive seen him..mayb ppl wont believe, bt anyways, let me jst say it, cz i guess i hav th freedom 2 tel my story here isnt it? lol anyways, i was drivin a infernus tru th railways, when being really stupid, i went against th train, bt i miracly managed 2 escape alive..lol..i jumped out jst in tym, n then i had 2 go th whole tunnel..by foot!!! dnt like using cheats..anyways, when i was jogging tru th tunnel(in the darkest part of th tunnel) sum wat luked 2 b a beggar came to me running 4m behind, stopped in front of me n said...''Hey, my name is Ratman...and I don't like you''..afta he statrd sprinted, n i tried 2 catch him, so i went after him at full speed, bt the guy was soooo fast!!! he jst disapeared, afta a minute or 2...bt i cudnt c his face, thea was a lot of hair..so i realli dnt knw..i jst knw tht th guy runs sooooo fast, its impossible 2 catch him on foot!! i went thea many otha tyms agen, wit a byke, bt ive neva seen him agen...so thts my story :/

Well you've certainly got a good imagination.

Proof please.

Plain and simple I don't really believe you, I'm sure many people have walked and ran through the tunnels, and obviously no one has seen him, or posted picture or video evidence of him, so until I see that and its not modded its a myth, and as we all know myths in GTA are not real.

Also, dude, work on your spelling, I mean seriously...

Plain and simple I don't really believe you, I'm sure many people have walked and ran through the tunnels, and obviously no one has seen him, or posted picture or video evidence of him, so until I see that and its not modded its a myth, and as we all know myths in GTA are not real.

I think that 'ratman' is the next bigfoot...

I don't think English is his first language, so it's a bit unfair to comment on that.

I think that 'ratman' is the next bigfoot...

I don't think English is his first language, so it's a bit unfair to comment on that.

Not really since he's not misspelling as such, he's just talking internet slang, meaning he's shortening all the words...

And I'm afraid you might be right, even once someone goes through all the game files and confirms there's no Ratman, people will still believe it...

Uh oh did some one say a "Myth"? You just contacted the

MYTH HUNTER

Armed with weapons and cars that "ratman" wont be a problem...

And the whale in middle park or w/e Is fucking bullshit the waters too shallow. And how would a whale surive in a lake...

Most whales are Saltwater from what i heard... and there isnt no Fish in that lake.

Uh oh did some one say a "Myth"? You just contacted the

MYTH HUNTER

Armed with weapons and cars that "ratman" wont be a problem...

And the whale in middle park or w/e Is fucking bullshit the waters too shallow. And how would a whale surive in a lake...

Most whales are Saltwater from what i heard... and there isnt no Fish in that lake.

What's the point? Honestly, we all know that there's no Ratman in IV, no bigfoot in SA etc etc. Don't waste your time.

And are you telling me that you actually believed and searched for a whale in middle park? :rolleyes:

Not really since he's not misspelling as such, he's just talking internet slang, meaning he's shortening all the words...

I'm just going by the portugese flag.

Heeey, calm down. I'm Portuguese too and I don't write like him?

Also, I don't know if this is true and never tried it (I think its a fake but oh well) but some people say that if you go to a theatre and press a sequence of keys a riot will happen.

I mean, if there are no riots in missions, why this riot now?

Heeey, calm down. I'm Portuguese too and I don't write like him?

Also, I don't know if this is true and never tried it (I think its a fake but oh well) but some people say that if you go to a theatre and press a sequence of keys a riot will happen.

I mean, if there are no riots in missions, why this riot now?

Its semi true, if you go to a theater or strip club and start shooting security will start chasing and shooting you, and the people will be scared and run around wildly, but no real Riot.

You know, if you wana me to write properly, i can write properly...but i prefer to abreviate, cuz its faster...and my english isnt that good because im portuguese ok? so if you didnt know, english aint my first and my favourite language...and by the way, didnt you get everything i wrote?? huh?? so why are you complaining??? what you should simply do is, comment on what i wrote...not how i wrote...e olha lá ó tu aí, tabem ke és portugues e tal, mas isso nao te dá o direito d t tares a comparar kmg, eu escrevo como kero, esta é a minha maneira de escrever, tens algum problema?? se tens diz a mim, nao digas aos teus amiguinhos ok?? and for you guys, i just wrote what i saw, and heard..it didnt look to me like he had a rat face, but thats what the guy told me...but anyways, i guess no one wil believe, so i wont even say it anymore.. :whistle:

You know, if you wana me to write properly, i can write properly...but i prefer to abreviate, cuz its faster...and my english isnt that good because im portuguese ok? so if you didnt know, english aint my first and my favourite language...and by the way, didnt you get everything i wrote?? huh?? so why are you complaining??? what you should simply do is, comment on what i wrote...not how i wrote...e olha lá ó tu aí, tabem ke és portugues e tal, mas isso nao te dá o direito d t tares a comparar kmg, eu escrevo como kero, esta é a minha maneira de escrever, tens algum problema?? se tens diz a mim, nao digas aos teus amiguinhos ok?? and for you guys, i just wrote what i saw, and heard..it didnt look to me like he had a rat face, but thats what the guy told me...but anyways, i guess no one wil believe, so i wont even say it anymore.. :whistle:

This being a English internet forum with certain rules we have every write to comment on your proper spelling, I never said you had bad grammar, just that you shouldn't abbreviate.

If you want people to believe you you need to give them some video evidence, instead of saying this guy in the subway tunnel said "i'm ratface and I don't like you" and that he was too fast to catch.

This being a English internet forum with certain rules we have every write to comment on your proper spelling, I never said you had bad grammar, just that you shouldn't abbreviate.

If you want people to believe you you need to give them some video evidence, instead of saying this guy in the subway tunnel said "i'm ratface and I don't like you" and that he was too fast to catch.

ok fine..but just answer my question...didn't you understand what i wrote before?? simple as that...and let me ask you, what if someone isnt that good in english spelling??? then hes not allowed to be a part of an ''English Internet Forum''?? dude, i just comment to give my opinion, not to pass an english exam man...seriously...and you are write, i dont hav a proof, cuz i ddnt knw sum guy was coming to tell me hes rat''man''...so i was supposed to be ready to record or to take a picture while im just enjoying roaming around the city??? seriously...:/ get some commonsense man... :/ :whistle:

ok fine..but just answer my question...didn't you understand what i wrote before?? simple as that...and let me ask you, what if someone isnt that good in english spelling??? then hes not allowed to be a part of an ''English Internet Forum''?? dude, i just comment to give my opinion, not to pass an english exam man...seriously...and you are write, i dont hav a proof, cuz i ddnt knw sum guy was coming to tell me hes rat''man''...so i was supposed to be ready to record or to take a picture while im just enjoying roaming around the city??? seriously...:/ get some commonsense man... :/ :whistle:

Look, what he's saying is not that you're not allowed to post because you can't spell. Not being able to spell isn't deliberate. It's just that there are people on this forum who find it difficult to read English (other people who have a different first language) so deliberately missing out letters from words makes it even more difficult for them. If you can't spell then that's not your fault, but there's a difference between that and deliberately writing using slang. I understood what you said, but still, even I had to read through it twice until some of it made sense (eg. using '4m' instead of saying 'from' - that's not any internet slang I've ever seen...). On most forums, it isn't actually acceptable to use slang anyway and It's not actually that much quicker to write, so really it shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, this argument is pointless, let's get back on topic. Until someone goes through the game files and tells us whether or not Ratman exists, we're going to need a little bit more proof than just 'yeah I saw him'. Sorry, but with all the bigfoot rumours from SA, which have been disproved, it's difficult for us to believe such a claim. If you really did see him, then you should be able to find him again.

ok fine, i also agree that it is more easy for you guys to believe me if i had a proof...but seriously, lets be realistic...who plays gta iv, with no intention of catching a myth and even having no idea that ''ratman'' is a myth...you know i saw the guy like 3 or 4 months ago...and at that time, i thought it was just a crazy beggar, the same way there is one prisonner...so i had completely no idea that the guy ''is'' a myth, dude...i only found out that he ''is considered'' a ''myth'' like 3 days ago...seriously, do you expect someone that is just having fun in liberty city to have a camera around??? oh and i did tried to go there many other times, but saw nobody...but i think that was because i had a vehicle and was armed...i think he doesnt show when you armed or have a vehicle...and im soo damn tired of keep looking for him...so im just gonna leave it...because i just came to tell my story so that people comment on it, no to say that i write like this and like that...oh and your german friend there said that this is a english internet forum, so i guess people that go to a ''english internet forum'' must know english :gappy:

oh and your german friend there said that this is a english internet forum, so i guess people that go to a ''english internet forum'' must know english :gappy:

And your point is?

I never said anything about you having bad spelling in the sense of having grammar errors and stuff, if English isn't your first language of course you're not going to have the best spelling possible and that's fine, but using internet slang like "r u 2 gon b mad? bcuz I ddn't kno th form ws english?" is just annoying.

I can understand it sure, but its fucking annoying.

A for your Ratman, do you remember the whereabouts of him? I mean which tunnel under which part of the city?

and why you swearing?? dude, relax...your the first person that gets annoyed because someone abbreviates...i can bet you must be a fat ugly guy that sits his ass all day in front of the comp or ps3 playing games, while hes already on his 30s with nobody to have sex with...so i guess you dont have anything better to do than just complain about how people write things...get a life dude...

and why you swearing?? dude, relax...your the first person that gets annoyed because someone abbreviates...i can bet you must be a fat ugly guy that sits his ass all day in front of the comp or ps3 playing games, while hes already on his 30s with nobody to have sex with...so i guess you dont have anything better to do than just complain about how people write things...get a life dude... :thumbsup:

Ok i think we might of all seen it, after completion of 1 mission theres a myth report on Liberty tree website and some of the myth's they say are: Whale in middle park, secret cities and dogs :lolbounce:

And i figured that the Secret City may be referring to The ghost town in III or maybe the Original City from III and LCS

P.S. The report is after a mission on Algonquin.

and why you swearing?? dude, relax...your the first person that gets annoyed because someone abbreviates...i can bet you must be a fat ugly guy that sits his ass all day in front of the comp or ps3 playing games, while hes already on his 30s with nobody to have sex with...so i guess you dont have anything better to do than just complain about how people write things...get a life dude...

and why you swearing?? dude, relax...your the first person that gets annoyed because someone abbreviates...i can bet you must be a fat ugly guy that sits his ass all day in front of the comp or ps3 playing games, while hes already on his 30s with nobody to have sex with...so i guess you dont have anything better to do than just complain about how people write things...get a life dude... :thumbsup:

Now you're gonna flame me for telling you to write properly? I bet you I'm not the only one here who gets annoyed by stupid abbreviations like yours.

And to be honest I bet you I have more of a life than you because every single thing you just said I supposedly am, is more than likely what you actually are, and I can say in all honesty not one of those points accurately described me ;)

But just to show you I thought I;'d quote a part from the rules:

You should of course follow basic 'netiquette' when posting on these forums. i.e. you shouldn't be posting in AIM/MSN speak or whatever. Just type natural English with good spelling and grammar, and remember we are an international forum, so not everyone speaks English as their first language and may have trouble understanding you.

The first part addresses your post, and the second part addresses the fact that english is not your first language which is fine, but that was not the problem here.

Besides, I don't even know why you're being a Dick now, never said anything against you just that you should use proper spelling to the best of your ability. ;)

Edited by Franswurst

Portuguese: desculpa e o k acontece quando nao estou de bom humor. desculpa la pá. e acalma-te e participa :P

English: Actually, just lets keep on topic: I heard there's a minigun in the top of the empire state building... Never tried it because the Maverick can't get there and I see no minigun.