Offical GTA IV Myths & Eggs topic

Bar27262

I went to the top of the empire state building by using the helicopter and a cheat... What i found was ubeliveable..

Ak-47 & Note i pulled out my Sniper and zoomed in and i could barely mak it out

"Use tah gun to kilz the peeperz"

Peeper? whats the peeper?

Do you have proof of this? Because this sounds like another made up thing, and haven't seen this mentioned or confirmed anywhere else.

I went to the top of the empire state building by using the helicopter and a cheat... What i found was ubeliveable..

Ak-47 & Note i pulled out my Sniper and zoomed in and i could barely mak it out

"Use tah gun to kilz the peeperz"

Peeper? whats the peeper?

Do you have proof of this? Because this sounds like another made up thing, and haven't seen this mentioned or confirmed anywhere else.

Yeah.. the proof i have is Every GTA IV player will notice it and I heard that Statue of Happenisis or w/e Shoots out blood From her/his heart :hurrhurr:

I confirm what Bar27262 said connected to the blood from the heart, I tried myself a week ago, don't bother to get it down =)) I've fired rockets in her :))

No success! Some roads are blocked, if you go after them you can find some weapons ! Why anyone doesn't mentioned about those mad precears, those perverts who want to steal your soul, those pedestrians who talk jebrewsy on streets :)) they are funny and i think that they can be considered easter eggs :-??

• 3 weeks later...
Nah, there isn't one at least not on the platforms that you can get too. And I don't think there's any more above that.

Although it sucks, that GTA IV has no Minigun or M60 either.

I agree however i think that rockstar didn't put these in because it wouldn't fit in with the whole 'city' vibe and they tried to make the game more realistic and someone carrying a minigun down the street isn't very realistic.

Hey...i saw some topic saying something about Ratman, i tried 2 reply, bt it was already closed..bt th truth is ive seen him..mayb ppl wont believe, bt anyways, let me jst say it, cz i guess i hav th freedom 2 tel my story here isnt it? lol anyways, i was drivin a infernus tru th railways, when being really stupid, i went against th train, bt i miracly managed 2 escape alive..lol..i jumped out jst in tym, n then i had 2 go th whole tunnel..by foot!!! dnt like using cheats..anyways, when i was jogging tru th tunnel(in the darkest part of th tunnel) sum wat luked 2 b a beggar came to me running 4m behind, stopped in front of me n said...''Hey, my name is Ratman...and I don't like you''..afta he statrd sprinted, n i tried 2 catch him, so i went after him at full speed, bt the guy was soooo fast!!! he jst disapeared, afta a minute or 2...bt i cudnt c his face, thea was a lot of hair..so i realli dnt knw..i jst knw tht th guy runs sooooo fast, its impossible 2 catch him on foot!! i went thea many otha tyms agen, wit a byke, bt ive neva seen him agen...so thts my story :/

ah bumbleclot, I can't be understanding a thing you type. xD

Edited by Sabin

• 8 months later...
Hey...i saw some topic saying something about Ratman, i tried 2 reply, bt it was already closed..bt th truth is ive seen him..mayb ppl wont believe, bt anyways, let me jst say it, cz i guess i hav th freedom 2 tel my story here isnt it? lol anyways, i was drivin a infernus tru th railways, when being really stupid, i went against th train, bt i miracly managed 2 escape alive..lol..i jumped out jst in tym, n then i had 2 go th whole tunnel..by foot!!! dnt like using cheats..anyways, when i was jogging tru th tunnel(in the darkest part of th tunnel) sum wat luked 2 b a beggar came to me running 4m behind, stopped in front of me n said...''Hey, my name is Ratman...and I don't like you''..afta he statrd sprinted, n i tried 2 catch him, so i went after him at full speed, bt the guy was soooo fast!!! he jst disapeared, afta a minute or 2...bt i cudnt c his face, thea was a lot of hair..so i realli dnt knw..i jst knw tht th guy runs sooooo fast, its impossible 2 catch him on foot!! i went thea many otha tyms agen, wit a byke, bt ive neva seen him agen...so thts my story :/

ah bumbleclot, I can't be understanding a thing you type. xD

bump.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Among much research and many hours of play I did find some easter eggs in GTA IV

among them some pictures:

Manhunt for a pair of one character

lowr_diff_000_a_uni+c%C3%B3pia.jpg

Carcer City Manhunt on a shirt

uppr_diff_001_a_uni.JPG

reference to the film Full Metal Jacket

p_head_diff_006_a+c%C3%B3pia.jpg

San Andreas in Shirt GTA IV

uppr_diff_000_a_uni+c%C3%B3pia.jpg

Brazilian store in GTA IV and Garfield:

brasil2.JPG

the total found 113 easter eggs so far and there is still much more to discover in Liberty City

other easter eggs on the Blog:

http://gtabrteam.blogspot.com/search/label/IV%20-%20Easter%20Eggs

Edited by Question Your Truths