Signature of the Week Competition thread ! - SOTW #2 Theme and entries !

Alvas.

SOTW THEMES  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What theme would you like for SOTW#1 ?

• Battlefield 2
    • Half life 2
    • Halo
    • Call of duty: Modern Warfare, Call of duty:world at war
    • Killzone 2
    • Doom

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1235422343.png

'Nuff said.

Bitch. Now 'Nuff said.

Will you please say something thats 'nuff for me? Am I the Bitch 2?

What? You're probably Bitch No. 2 but I wouldn't know. :P

1235422343.png

'Nuff said.

Did you just make that?

Yep I just created it. I used some of my newly custom brushes and some older styles I created back a few years ago, seems I have it all still with me.

Also, since we're currently doing SOTW #2, will just leave it for the time being in this topic, then Alvas, you can create yourself a new topic again for the themes and entries.

Atleast thats what he said in my profile. Tm's the bitch around here. And I can't chew the fact :pissed:

LOL, I love the way you say I'm a bitch. Thank you. Again. :)

Lol, Toxic, yours is probably the most unusual type of design, but damn, it looks completely neat and it seems it's had some special care to it, in terms of the design and the way the dabbles of grunge/paint dabs have been used is all at perfect places on the image. Great job Toxic.

This was like.... Sarcasm, right?

And I know who I'm probably voting for.

And Toxic, why would you need to see the stock image? This isn't about who can do the most shit to a stock image, this is who has the nicest looking sig.... If you make the stock into a nice looking sig with only 2-3 steps, so be it. You said my stock in the last SOTW was "used to perfection", but I only did a minor change to it.

Lol, Toxic, yours is probably the most unusual type of design, but damn, it looks completely neat and it seems it's had some special care to it, in terms of the design and the way the dabbles of grunge/paint dabs have been used is all at perfect places on the image. Great job Toxic.

This was like.... Sarcasm, right?

And I know who I'm probably voting for.

And Toxic, why would you need to see the stock image? This isn't about who can do the most shit to a stock image, this is who has the nicest looking sig.... If you make the stock into a nice looking sig with only 2-3 steps, so be it. You said my stock in the last SOTW was "used to perfection", but I only did a minor change to it.

What? I never intended to use sarcasm in the first place. Which part did you think was sarcastic?

Spaz : I didn't want to comment upon an image until I come to know how was it made, specially when it appears simple [yet good, of course]. And my vote won't change even if I see his stock, I just wanted from what to what had been done.

And I said you used the stock to perfection because very, I mean very few people think of using the feet when they have been given the whole body (which I suppose was your stock from the HL2 wallpaper). So your Sig was built on a nice 'theme' as in not the Half Life, but the 'theme' as in you know what I mean. Good job. Participating this time?

What? I never intended to use sarcasm in the first place. Which part did you think was sarcastic?

I meant the whole post >.>

Spaz : I didn't want to comment upon an image until I come to know how was it made, specially when it appears simple [yet good, of course]. And my vote won't change even if I see his stock, I just wanted from what to what had been done.

And I said you used the stock to perfection because very, I mean very few people think of using the feet when they have been given the whole body (which I suppose was your stock from the HL2 wallpaper). So your Sig was built on a nice 'theme' as in not the Half Life, but the 'theme' as in you know what I mean. Good job. Participating this time?

My point was, why does it matter how it was made? What matters is how it looks after it's finished. Now, if it was altered at all((meaning he found it like that)), in a competition that could be considered sneaky or cheating, but besides that.

And yeah, it was mainly because I needed the ground in the picture, but the lack of the upper body made a nice touch. No, I won't be participating. Would really like to see this thing get more organized.

Well, "WE" want it organized, why don't WE contribute, lets make some topics if needed atm or later, since ALVAS has been doing it so far.... and Spaz having supernatural powers on the forum can help out with locking, deleting topics and etc.

Learn humility

:(

Well, "WE" want it organized, why don't WE contribute, lets make some topics if needed atm or later, since ALVAS has been doing it so far.... and Spaz having supernatural powers on the forum can help out with locking, deleting topics and etc.

Learn humility

:(

I'm sorry bro, I was just saying, he was putting a lot of praise on the brushing, and it didn't seem like amazing brushing to me.

I can definitely help with getting things where the need to go and do what they need to do. We're going to have to wait until AFTER this one, though. On the third one, we need to make a new topic. We can even add polls to the topics after submissions are over, and keep each competition((both phases)) in it's own topic.